Tookie Williams Night Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You obviously haven't been to Memphis then. AKA the hellhole of the South. Completely run by two major gangs, the Gangsta Desciples (GDs) and Vice Lords (VLs).

Yea dude, you need to go around the US before you start saying there is no other gangs.
GD and VL are real heavy on the east coast/midwest.
I spent a year near chi-town and it was FULL of GD and VLs.

To me, they are still just a knock off gang tho, they use blue and red the same way.
The problem is, ViceLords suck at gangbanging, and use a fucking PITCHFORK as their gang sign... it doesn't get much more Green Acres/Nascar than that.

List of slobs:
Boo-Yaa TRIBE - Westside Piru/Carson Samoan Warrior Bloods (Carson)
B-Real (of Cypress Hill) - 89th Street Family Swan Bloods (Los Angeles)
Damu Ridaz - Denver Lane Bloods (Los Angeles)
DJ Quik - Tree Top Piru Bloods (Compton)
The Game - Cedar Block Piru Bloods (Compton)
Mack 10 - Queen Street Bloods (Inglewood)
Suge Knight - Mob Piru Bloods (Compton)
See.. DJ Quik, Suge Knight, and Mack 10 are all slobs, but i still like em... DJ Q is teh r0x0r.

List of Crips:
- *Bad Azz - Insane Crips (Long Beach)
- *CJ Mac - Rollin' 60 Nhood Crips (Los Angeles)
- *Daz Dillinger - Rollin' 20 Crips (Long Beach)
- *Eazy-E - Kelly Park Compton Crips (Compton)
- *Goldie Loc (of Tha Eastsidaz) - Rollin' 20 Crips (Long Beach)
- *Guerilla Black - Palmer Blocc Compton Crips (Compton)
- *Kurupt - Rollin' 60 Nhood Crips (Los Angeles)
- *MC Eiht - Tragniew Park Compton Crips (Compton)
- *MC Ren - Kelly Park Compton Crips (Compton)
- *Nate Dogg - Rollin' 20 Crips (Long Beach)
- *Snoop Dogg - Rollin' 20 Crips (Long Beach)
- *Spider Loc - 97th Street East Coast Crips (Los Angeles)
- *Tray Deee (of Tha Eastsidaz) - Insane Crips (Long Beach)
- *Warren G - Rollin' 20 Crips (Long Beach)
- *WC - 111 Neighborhood Crips (Los Angeles)
- *Brotha Lynch Hung - 24th St. Garden Blocc Crip Gang
Even OG ass gangsters don't want to be slobs.
I just did this to make a point, you brought celebrities into it, i meant more localized.
Crippin'

Prison isn't for rehabilitation, it's for punishment.

I couldn't careless what he has done, wow, he's antigang now, what are the people he killed doing now? What about the children of the people he killed? Fuck him, cook him with the rest of the trash.

i don't care anymore. screw 'em. let 'em shoot me and take my fucking tv. they already have 3 of my stereo systems.

what more could they want from me?

this reminds me of a story i was told last winter in regards to stereotyping. i was hanging out with my friend (crip) and a few of his friends. somehow the topic was about gang nicknames and fraternity nicknames. this one girl had the nickname "young blood killer". she explained that she saw 2 bloods walking while she was driving. she pulled out her "piece", shot and killed them both then drove away and didnt ever get caught. let me say that again, she shot and killed two people because of a fucking color. then proves her stupidity by bragging about it to me who she had just met. it made me speechless to how you can hate a color so much as to kill someone who has done nothing to you. i could never hate lets say another fraternity's letters enough to hit let alone kill someone i dont know. i just dont think i could ever understand how anyone could hate a type of person without knowing them.

Quoted post[/post]]
this reminds me of a story i was told last winter in regards to stereotyping. i was hanging out with my friend (crip) and a few of his friends. somehow the topic was about gang nicknames and fraternity nicknames. this one girl had the nickname "young blood killer". she explained that she saw 2 bloods walking while she was driving. she pulled out her "piece", shot and killed them both then drove away and didnt ever get caught. let me say that again, she shot and killed two people because of a fucking color. then proves her stupidity by bragging about it to me who she had just met. it made me speechless to how you can hate a color so much as to kill someone who has done nothing to you. i could never hate lets say another fraternity's letters enough to hit let alone kill someone i dont know. i just dont think i could ever understand how anyone could hate a type of person without knowing them.
Gangs are still stupid though.
You should have choked her.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Gangs are still stupid though.
You should have choked her.
they would have shot me. your in a room full of crips. "i have an idea, let me choke one". that would be dumber than this bitch.
gallery_35984_225_20665.jpg

I just wonder Next month will any one give a fuck about tookie after he dead

He had his day in court and all of the appeals if there is some evidece in question yes something should be looked at but is not the case.

Besides this dick was NO Dr. Seuss

Also I feel a Govenor who is not apart of the Judical system can change a punishment that came from the courts, that is for the courts to decide(which already happend) not an elected offical.

:sniper: :fosho:

check this topic out on HMT http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=52885.0
some funny shit :laugh:

Why shouldn't Tookie get the death penalty? its actually pretty simple. The death penalty is wrong. The death penalty is killing, and killing is not ok, especially if there is no immediate threat to your life. All of you who are christians, well christians who subscribe to the tenets of the bible, have to concede that.
I mean really, why do we even have the death penalty? The simple fact that innocent people have been executed seems to me to be more than enough evidence of the evils of it. But really, why? Statistics show that it is not a deterrent to crime (look at Texas, is their crime rate any lower than anywhere else in the country?) How about the fact that the death penalty is improportionally used on non whites?
That isn't to say that i think killers and molesters and the enron execs should go free, life in prison should be sufficient. I also think that we should make life in prison a little less enjoyable. But if you are looking for a way to solve crime, the death penalty is nothing more than a crusty dirty and infected bandaid. Address the greater issue of poverty, the culture associated with it, and the culture that maintains it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Why shouldn't Tookie get the death penalty? its actually pretty simple. The death penalty is wrong. The death penalty is killing, and killing is not ok, especially if there is no immediate threat to your life. All of you who are christians, well christians who subscribe to the tenets of the bible, have to concede that.
I mean really, why do we even have the death penalty? The simple fact that innocent people have been executed seems to me to be more than enough evidence of the evils of it. But really, why? Statistics show that it is not a deterrent to crime (look at Texas, is their crime rate any lower than anywhere else in the country?) How about the fact that the death penalty is improportionally used on non whites?
That isn't to say that i think killers and molesters and the enron execs should go free, life in prison should be sufficient. I also think that we should make life in prison a little less enjoyable. But if you are looking for a way to solve crime, the death penalty is nothing more than a crusty dirty and infected bandaid. Address the greater issue of poverty, the culture associated with it, and the culture that maintains it.

apparently you dont know anything about christian history or the bible.

toofh f0' a toofh.

lol

98% of this thread is bullshit, and makes me want to move to nort north north canada even more....

maybe alaska is in my future... go fuck an eskimo... lol

Back