Tookie Williams Night Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i say he got what he knew he was going to get..DEATH....most people that show mercy, dont know what it is to loose some one you love.....

i'm not happy he is dead but...i'm not mad

Quoted post[/post]]
He died around 1:35am arizona time.
:cry:
Live by the sword....

Anyway, can't say I am sad to see one of the people responsible for proliferating one of the biggest blightest to America today die. Would gangs have been as big as they are today without the help he and his boys gave to it...probably, but they certainly didn't help tarnish its appeal, so good riddance.

Does anyone think he would have "reformed" had he not been incarcerated? Don't think so.

When I was about 12 there was a little boy that lived in the same apartments as me named Tookie who was specifically named after Tookie Williams. :blink: I'm sure they're all pretty upset today.

hardcore thug life yoo
live by the gun, die by the needle. im glad hes dead. with the way death row is run at this moment in time, if you cant prove yourself innocent in the time they give you, then you outright do deserve to die

Everyone knows why he wasn't given clemency right???

arnold.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

huuuuuuuuh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i havent laughed that hard in my entire life.

Quoted post[/post]]
Most people who don't show mercy are incapable of empathy.
thats seems to be a pretty broad statement. in this case, no i wasnt showing mercy. but sometimes you have to realize that not all human lives are worth the same. this man deserved to die.

I don't think that it is a generalization to say that to be able to laugh about this or simply rejoyce in his death speaks to all of your lack of humanity.
and slushbox, isnt it awesome how you can judge the value of people's life? You would make a totally awesome Judge Dredd, then you could totally flip out and chop off the heads of these less than humans.

Quoted post[/post]]
and slushbox, isnt it awesome how you can judge the value of people's life? You would make a totally awesome Judge Dredd, then you could totally flip out and chop off the heads of these less than humans.
so your saying that that piece of shit's life is worth just as much as mine? i would never kill someone over a fucking color. i am better than that shitdick. your just a greenpeace hippy mother fucker out to start shit with anyone pro-capital punishment. sometimes people deserve to die. this was one of the times and im happy the world is a better place.

You guys should read how out of control this topic got on homemadeturbo...it's fucking ridiculous

Quoted post[/post]]
so your saying that that piece of shit's life is worth just as much as mine? i would never kill someone over a fucking color. i am better than that shitdick. your just a greenpeace hippy mother fucker out to start shit with anyone pro-capital punishment. sometimes people deserve to die. this was one of the times and im happy the world is a better place.
Hippy? nope. Member of greenpeace? nope. Would i fuck your mother? Im not really into older ladies, but I'll try most things once. Am I saying that his life is worth just as much as yours? Sure, but thats only because im not really fond of you. I think all life is valuable (as does your president, ill remind you) though thats not why i'm against the death penalty. As i've explained, Im against it because its wrong, and it serves no real purpose. Why do i waste my time typing at you? well, aside from the fact that I'm bored, I'd also like to get people to rethink their values and expose them to new ideas. Whether or not you or anyone else will agree with them doesnt matter to me, so long as you get to see a different viewpoint. Arent i nice? Do you understand that by responding and to me and reading what i write (sometimes more carefully than others) you are letting me feed you my ideas? Are you full yet?

Back