Tool hitting on my gf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

she'll be at my fraternity's party on thursday so i dont anything would happen, however if it does i think everyone here knows how that will end.

with another drama thread?
do i win the prize? lol

this is too much fun

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm glad I haven't been in a position to recieve relationship advice from you.

I'm actually very good at it. The truth sucks and the quicker you get out of your want for good news and soft, cushy landings the sooner you're ready to move on and be a man about it. There ain't no good news when it comes to break-ups, that's why they suck. Even if you have chicks in waiting you've been double-crossed. Now, with that said if you're getting, or even remembering, chicks that are somehow waiting for you (Yeah.. right) then you are looking for the golden parachute too and it makes you (slush) just as fuckin bad as this chick.

What comes around goes around, always. Teapot, meet the Kettle.

Then again, you're young don't worry about it. I know about shit like this not because I sit on my throne and read Dr Phil books, but because I've been there before.

your girlfriend is a lying whore.

take it from a girl who's been a manipulative bitch to men in the past.

get over it, she's already over it... she's using him to make you pissed, and guess what... it's fucking working.

Usually people say that when they can't invalidate me.

Think about it for a second - caste aside any cel hatred (I've lost a ton of friends over this argument) what I'm arguing is just what was said a few months ago by relationshit.com and the Ladder Theory. Everyone agreed with it then - and it's just as valid now.

What I'm saying is nothing more or less than I've said in the past that's garnered applause and recognition in the past. Judas.

Okay. Never should have posted. Optimism is lost on you people, and the more I post the more you all make me look like an idiot.

Everyone's an expert over the internet.

I completely agree with Steve. I hate when people try to sugar coat shit. Just speak the god damn truth. Truth hurts, so be it.

we seem to be missing the point here. if she just chatted with him on vacation, no big deal. but she left him a way to get in contact with her after they went home. obviously she wanted to keep in contact with him after vacation. guys just don't keep in contact with friends from vacation. they keep in contact with people they fuck.

we have all either done it or had it done to us. I'm not being negative, it's just how the world is. dump it and be gone,especially if you have rebound girls available.

Slush, honestly I think that she didn't cheat. Maybe. It all depends on how much you trust her. If you really think that she didn't cheat - then fine. If you want to press the issue, go ahead. It's up to you to make the call.

Personally I don't trust most women. Fooled around with a few girls down here, tried to have a relationship with one, and found out she had a long-time boyfriend in Milford CT. Didn't want to be a cock so I dropped the bitch like a bad habit.

Quoted post[/post]]
she'll be at my fraternity's party on thursday so i dont anything would happen, however if it does i think everyone here knows how that will end.

with another drama thread?
do i win the prize? lol

this is too much fun
nope, ill probably beat the shit out of someone

i still dont think she cheated but because of you guys im entertaining the idea. im basically going to call her out on it. and hopefully i get a message back from that pussy to see what he says about the situation.

i still dont think she cheated but because of you guys im entertaining the idea. im basically going to call her out on it. and hopefully i get a message back from that pussy to see what he says about the situation.
your situation could be 1 in a 100 and she could be honest and trustworthy and faithful... could...

just to play devils advocate here
if some chick even mentioned to me what school she went to i could prob find her on facebook
and he does seem to be displaying some signs of being a complete hard-on... like saying you prob cheat on her, and she should come see him, he'll pay for the ticket etc etc etc...

you could be right about her...

i personally would not trust her...
i've known too many of the sorority girl types and everyone knows what spring break is all about...

it would be a diffrent story if she went with say a nun, or her grand parents...
but just imagine what you and your guy friends would do...
everyone would make an oath that whatever happens never gets back to any of your gf's and you go down there and get 8 std's and 3 illegitimate kids... each...

maybe she's not like that...

how long did you know her before you slept with her?

slush- what exactly did she tell you?

i'm trying to give you my honest view on this... and being a woman... thought i might help you understand how a girl thinks... and can act

Quoted post[/post]]
your situation could be 1 in a 100 and she could be honest and trustworthy and faithful... could...

just to play devils advocate here
if some chick even mentioned to me what school she went to i could prob find her on facebook
and he does seem to be displaying some signs of being a complete hard-on... like saying you prob cheat on her, and she should come see him, he'll pay for the ticket etc etc etc...

you could be right about her...

i personally would not trust her...
i've known too many of the sorority girl types and everyone knows what spring break is all about...

it would be a diffrent story if she went with say a nun, or her grand parents...
but just imagine what you and your guy friends would do...
everyone would make an oath that whatever happens never gets back to any of your gf's and you go down there and get 8 std's and 3 illegitimate kids... each...

maybe she's not like that...

how long did you know her before you slept with her?
i agree with what you said but to answer a few questions.
-shes not a sorority girl and never plans on being one.
-she went with a friend who has a bf of awhile.
-i wouldnt cheat on her if i was on spring break, hell i had booty calls calling me all last week. it would have been easy to do it and for her to not find out. and no stds or kids even if i did, i wear a condom or i dont fuck a girl.
-i met her at our first TKE party in september, i think week 2 so maybe like the 10th-12th of sept. and i didnt sleep with her until october 9th.

Quoted post[/post]]
slush- what exactly did she tell you?

i'm trying to give you my honest view on this... and being a woman... thought i might help you understand how a girl thinks... and can act
i have 2 sisters, i know more than most guys. but she actually was talking to me on aim and said something along the lines of; Ashley-"i shouldnt have given this guy my sn, he wont stop IMing me. he said hows ur "boy toy" treating you?. i said fine, he said prob not as good as he should be. plus hes prob cheating on you. he a guy; all guys cheat"

then apprently they didnt talk for about an hour then out of no where she says "omg this kid just said that he found a plane from laguardia to az and that he would pay"

i dont know what you can figure out from that but go for it. i just dont think if she was cheating that she would flat out tell me about this guy. oh, and on the last night she said they were drinking with a bunch of people and he walked over and tried to hold her hand and she claimed she left her phone in her room and walked away then avoided him.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you're going to confront her, Slush, do it smart. You don't want to convict her before the trial and you don't even want her to think that she's on trial...she'll get defensive in a heartbeat and you'll accomplish nothing. Just simply ask her what's up and why this guy seems so insistent on seeing her again. Ask her how and why he was able to get in contact with her after the trip, giving out contant info is not a good sign in a committed relationship. Now, don't listen to what she says, pay attention to how she says it...watch her body language. That'll give away a lie faster than you imagine. If you storm in all pissed off because of what some people on the internet who've never met your girlfriend told you, you are a complete tool. You might also lose an honest woman worth keeping.

Personally, I like to give people enough rope to hang themselves. If they dangle, I walk away.
extremely well put. i will approach it that way. and im the same way with the rope analogy.

ask her.. but, she'll most likely lie to you.. my girl went to Puerta Vallarta when we first got together.. when she got back.. the first thing she said was.. i behaved myself.. but after hanging out with her afterwards i could tell something was wrong.. anyways.. i ended up hookin up with this other girl.. we broke up for about a month or so.. when we got back together.. i started drilling her about that trip and i got it outta her.. she hooked up with some other dude.. oh well.. i'm with her still.. yea.. i may be stupid, but i know she wont do anything again, and if she does she'll tell me.. thats just how we are.. so good luck with your situation..

damn.. i dont believe i've ever typed so much here at Hondaswap :laugh:
sorry for the rambling..

ok, the kid has read the message but no feedback yet

EDIT: just remembered this. she said on the boat that she always seemed to be attracted to assholes(i act like an asshole at times but im also a very nice guy). but then the kid completely changed the way he acted. then she mentioned and we discussed how that pretty much is the definition of a tool; acting the way you think people want you to act.

Basically,

This homo from AZ and your girl did something. They obvously spent enough time together for him to get her full name (for facebook) and her SN on AIM. If he thinks you cheat on her - its because she probably cheated on you w/him.

Cut ur loss & run. It will make her choose - whats more important; some homo from AZ or you.

you're getting divorced?
is that why you were MIA and now you;re back?

Back