Tool hitting on my gf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slush: You prove this with every post. The thought of who to bang next occupies a large chunk of your brain. It's your answer to anything. "If my girl leaves I'll find someone else to bang" You're as guilty of waiting for the golden parachute as she is.

Hey, you're young and in college. Who needs permanent relationships ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Slush: You prove this with every post. The thought of who to bang next occupies a large chunk of your brain. It's your answer to anything. "If my girl leaves I'll find someone else to bang" You're as guilty of waiting for the golden parachute as she is.

Hey, you're young and in college. Who needs permanent relationships ?
im not looking for something better. im saying if this blows up ill go back to the way i was before her; finding a random girl and throwing my best game at her. while i do have urges to bang other girls i also have self-control. even when smashed i wouldnt do anything with another girl and ive proven that multiple times.

yea, everything is good. we had a fight last night but thats because we were drunk, nothing to do with this. but yea, everything is back to normal.

Quoted post[/post]]
make up sex > drunk sex

Angry Sex > Make up Sex > Drunk Sex

btw, Hi Misti! This is the most I've seen you post in a year.

Slush ..... my advice. I've been through this exact thing....

I know everything is cool for now, but honestly, dont let down your gaurd.

My wife went to live in rez first year of college, and ended getting really chummy with this douchebag on her floor. I had thought something went on, but couldn't get the proof I needed, and I'm not the one to jump to conclusions. So, I left it alone, but kept my ear to the ground for about six months.

I decided one day that to let this go, I'd go full out in trying to get information for 2 weeks, and if that didn't turn up anything, I'd let it go for good.

So, I put the bugs in place. I had two networks relaying information for me. I had her house, her personal laptop, her parents PC's, all bugged with key loggers, taps on MSN, and journals throughout so any breath her family made on the internet, I knew about in detail. This information was relayed back to my home computer and backed up twice a day on an external drive. I had a similar setup at home, so if she made contact from my house, I'd know. I also had a long time buddy, who worked at ******* phone company, to which we both subscribed to (cell), to send me a bi-weekly readout of incoming/outgoing calls for her #. A quick look in her day planner gave me the number I needed to look for.

As I said....full out effort....without the use of a private detective.

So 2 weeks pass, I delete all programming and wipe all computers involved. So I'm left with 2 weeks of data to sort through...*fun*

And dude......Karma .... it's a bitch.

I got the info I needed. Turns out this dude was harassing her (sound farmiliar?) and she was just playing it out. She never talked about their encounter once, but he brought it up in MSN convos more than once.

So what did I do? I did what any other businessman would do .... printed her out a full report, sealed it in an envelope, told her to meet me at a coffee shop, I pulled up in my car and got out, she went to open her door, I closed it, threw the envelope into her car, called her a slut, and got in my car and drove off. Best 30 seconds of my life. A job well done.

Now after determining that it happened only a few months after we got together (i found out when were at 3 years), I decided to give it another go, and havent looked back, because I love her to death. My girl knows that i will go to ANY length to get what I want, and she now knows that if she were to ever do it again, she's fucked. I told her how I got the info, and she was blown away. Thing is, I could do it all over again and she'd never know. If there is a suspision later on, I'm hiring a detective, then throwin her ass to the curb. Use the resources available to you to get what you want.

So the moral of this story, if she DID do anything, it'll come back and bite her in the ass, you just got to be willing to stick it out. If she's ever to do it again....first time = her fault ... second time = your fault for not doing the necessary research.

Be smart, and if she's worth it, love her, but dont EVER feel stupid or crazy for suspecting the worst has happened. Keep your ear to the ground .... you be surprized with what you'll hear.

hey adnoh. long time no see. :) and yes, the girl in my avatar has a huge ass... it's supposed to look that way.

that's no chick either... that's me.

....gotcha.

actually, i don't. i love my ass. it's quite nice... that chick is 1) photochopped... and 2) if it were real... TOO skinny... so... no.

on the bright side... i AM getting implants... soon.

my philosophy is very simple. if i get the proof that something did happen i will message the guy to say sorry and thanks him for showing me that my girl is a cheating slut. but thats only if something happened.

i was going to talk to the ASU TKEs and get the story on him and if they were up to it, kick his ass. but its not worth my time, im putting it behind me.

Back