Top 10 Why NOT To Marry a Car Chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_1533.shtml

I get it every time. “I wish my GF/wife/SO was like you!†No. You don’t. I am a car chick, and you don’t want to be attached to a car chick. You want to run. Far, far away. And I am going to tell you why it sucks to be married to me.

First and foremost, it is because I am a girl and I know about cars. I know about driving, fast AND twisty. And I might know more about cars and driving than you do. You don’t want to live with that, trust me. You have no idea how fast that is going to get old.

Second. Don’t tell me what car to get. I can figure that out for myself, thank you. I’m probably going to tell you what car you should get. I’m going to not only tell you what chassis to buy, but what motor and transmission to put in it. And if you don’t agree with me and decide to buy something else, I’ll give you crap about it until you are ready to get rid of it. I won’t work on it and I won’t wash it. You can pick the colors, though. I’ll live with that. And if you decide that you need to tell me what to buy, go talk to your mom instead. She probably needs your help.

Third. OMG, OMG, OMG, thank you, honey! What an incredible surprise! I knew you loved me! That turbo kit you found on eBay? The one you bought and didn’t tell me about? Well, it fits my car too. And since it arrived while you were away on a business trip and I had no way of knowing whose car it was for, I already have it installed. On my car. I love you!

Fourth. I’m female. Females like to shop. Not all for the same things, though. You’ll be sorry about that when instead of replacing my worn out old clothes, I’m more interested in a new intercooler or exhaust. When everything I own is covered with grease and oil stains and looks like it spent a week in the gearbox (including that cute Puma tee you got me), you are going to hate it that I don’t shop for clothes. You’re going to wish I shopped for clothes. Yeah, I like those MissSixty jeans, but the only fabric I’m interested in spending money on is the Alcantara I’m going to redo my interior with. Costs more, too.

Fifth. I know how to fold a map. You don’t. You are a lesser being.

Sixth. Your friends all want to hang out with me. At first, this is cool for you. You can bring me along to a meet or a garage day and I don’t get all weirded-out. I can even lend a hand where needed. Eventually the guys realize that I know what I am talking about and I become an equal. And then they remember I am a girl. And now I’m cooler than you.

Seven. Speaking of maps, you had better be a good navigator. This is one that you can’t win. If you suck at navigating, I’ll be cranky because I have to navigate and can’t drive. If you’re great at navigating, you won’t get to drive. In fact, I might drive and navigate at the same time if you’re really that bad. Then I will be happy and cranky at the same time and probably ignore you since you’re pretty much superfluous.

Eight. My toolbox is my toolbox. It is a fancy rollaway stacker filled with nice stuff. I do not skimp on tools. I don’t care if you do, but I had better not catch you pilfering my stuff when yours breaks. I not only have nice tools, I know how to use each and every one of them. I will use each and every one of them on my car and any other car I deem worthy. Sometimes I won’t, which will probably be when I am fixing your car. No tool is no excuse for not working/repairing/etc. If I can do it with my bare hands, you had better be able to. Otherwise, you are going to get owned by a girl.

Nine. My car is my car. It’s not your car. Ask first. And put the seat back. And the mirrors… And the radio station... And if there’s a ding on it, be prepared to pay up.

Ten. You love me for being a car chick, and you hate yourself for putting up with it. If you do manage to put up with it (glutton for punishment, you are), you are going to wonder why all your friends don’t find car chicks of their own. Mostly so they will leave me alone. Let’s face it, I get more attention than you or your car does no matter where we go. Even worse, I go away sometimes just to do car things with car guys. I will probably have a guy as a co-driver, too. I behave myself when I’m away, but you have no way of knowing that. You are just going to have to trust me.

If these aren’t enough reasons to run away from a car chick, I can keep going. I have tons more. Of course, if you decide you are man enough to date that car chick or even marry her, I wish you all the luck in the world. You’re going to need it.
I think she was just being a bitch, and needs to take some more midol. Or just get kicked in the cooter.

Being able to share a hobby with someone that you both enjoy very much would kick ass. Besides being very expensive, I dont really see a downside to it.

the girl who wrote that is not only immature, but she is also incapable of being in a serious relationship if she really feels the way that she wrote.

Sounds like it.

Also sounds to me like she's not going to be sharing her hobby with a significant other untill she changes her attitude. I know I wouldn't put myself through that hell.

I dunno, it could work out nice. "BITCH!!! bring me a beer and go change my oil!!"

Every tool in the toolbox? Gimme a 3/8ths ratchet and a 10mm socket and I can do 80% of the work on a honda/acura. Add a 12 mm and I'm up to 90%. a 15mm, 17mm, 32mm, and a phillips, you are at 99%.

The other 1% goes for a 90987498.75 gagillion ton press for the bitch pin. Which I don't have :dry:

My wife tries but she is too damned dainty. She couldn't break a oil drain plug loose. really. She changed her own oil once because she was curious how to do it. I had to break it loose for her. Oil filter, too. But big props for wanting to do it herself, even if she did decide it sucked and never did it again. :wink:

She goes to the track to drag racing with me... She raced in my crx a few times, and once almost matched my best time. But she races her teggy usually. :worthy:

My girlfriend is into cars too.. but she makes me do all the work, and just dictates what she wants done. :whip:

This chick sounds pretty cool, but she also sounds like she's in serious need of a good banging. She sounds really really really uptight.

really really uptight...too bad i couldnt calm that down...with 2 or 3 girls im fine...when im committed to one...im screwed. Im such a fuckin wimp in a relationship...its so horrible. I havent figured out the happy medium...i almost feel bad treating a girl friend like i treat a girl date....but for some reason i keep getting dates and losing girl friends....its a vicious cycle.

Quoted post[/post]]
Gimme a 3/8ths ratchet and a 10mm socket and I can do 80% of the work on a honda/acura. Add a 12 mm and I'm up to 90%. a 15mm, 17mm, 32mm, and a phillips, you are at 99%.
you should know that honda hardly ever uses 15mm bolts on thier car. but it's ok, i knew you meant 14mm :ph34r:

that girl is right tho. sometimes you just need time to yourself.

yeah...you gotta use the 14mm for the cat and the down pipe....but i knew what he meant too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i bet the chick that wrote that is 300 lbs.
Yea, and i also bet she has a tattoo of a rose, has cankles, wears a blue bandana and has nasty knotted curly blondish brownish mullet, calls herself Muffin and can't even get the mailman to bone her.
:mad:

Wow, I was picturing her to being blazingly hot.. with grease smeared clothes, an oil smear on her face, standing there holding a 1 3/4 inch wrench that doesn't actually fit anything on any car.

But your description gives a whole new visual..

Sounds like she just found an excuse to write something that made her sound like a bitch. Another angry lesbian who thinks the world would be a better place without Man. She nees a breaker bar with the 32mm socket shoved up her vagina.

Quoted post[/post]]
ugh, bad memories.

EXACTLY!! Couldn't have said it better myself...

The reason why dating a car chick sucks the most... No alone time... Your heading to a car meet.... its "i'll go with you!"... Goin to work on the car.. "Oh I'll help"... No "guy time"...

Third. OMG, OMG, OMG, thank you, honey! What an incredible surprise! I knew you loved me! That turbo kit you found on eBay? The one you bought and didn’t tell me about? Well, it fits my car too. And since it arrived while you were away on a business trip and I had no way of knowing whose car it was for, I already have it installed. On my car. I love you!
That one right there would defenitely deserve a severe beating.

That reminds me of a certin female member that used to post here :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
This is out of character for me, but somebody please hate fuck this bitch.

havent done one of those in a while.......dont date greek please. They dont shut up. Can anyone confirm that even while having sex greek girls just pick apart everything in your room and still cricize you? That girl got two dates and a bleeding head (head board hit her all on its own...i swear didnt push her back into it.....)

Back