Top 10 Why NOT To Marry a Car Chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
havent done one of those in a while.......dont date greek please. They dont shut up. Can anyone confirm that even while having sex greek girls just pick apart everything in your room and still cricize you? That girl got two dates and a bleeding head (head board hit her all on its own...i swear didnt push her back into it.....)

I may have had a greek girl friend. She used to bitch about various things right in the middle of sex. She started one day and I pulled out, zipped up, broke up with her ass, and left.

Katie refuses to own anything that has an automatic transmission. I'm happy with her too.

That's all I have to say. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
The irony. It's delicious.

She wrote it in protest to men who like cars. She doesn't like cars one bit - If she did, she would be over it.

I know all about Horses, designer clothes and barbie dolls. It's true. I know about Barbie Dolls. I know the limited editions, which cellphone to look out for (There is a shrink-wrapped cell phone that could be worth $500) and I know about Mackie and Di and Liz Taylor dolls. I ride horses and while I hate horses only slightly less than those who own horses, I do know about them. I won't get into the clothes thing, but I know all about Prada, Saint-Laurent and even Snodgrass movie costumes. I can identify most shoes at a distance.

Do I go on and on and on about it? No. That's why she's faking it.

She's stating this knowledge of cars the same way Martine and every other online car girl. Pissing in the pool about nothing. My nephew knows more about cars (He pointed a replacement fender on a Roadrunner at a car show - The owner shrugged him off, and he pointed out that the real fender decal has "Copyright Warner Bros Entertainment" on it, and his did not) and he doesn't make even a noise about it.

You know what they say about women who ride horses.

:laugh:

Saw a bumper sticker a while back on the highway that said;

"I was normal once, then I got my first horse".

:mrgreen:

Horse people are VERY strange, and very mean, snotty and completely unruly. They integrate into society in a slightly more abrasive manner than AIDS did in 1981. They are worthless, mostly without talent or skill. They are are classist, racist, and ignorant.

And women, no matter what they tell you, have sex with their horses frequently. Oh yes they do. It's a little farm secret.

no... horse people are BEYOND strange... And women are FREAKS with their horses... like BIGTIME freaks... My family used to own show horses... it would actually be funny sometimes... you'd see these women hop off their horses, with wetspots in their crotches, and big smiles on their faces... sometimes even walking funny... but they'd pet their horses and show more love to their horses than they do to their husbands...

cause horses get them off, and they dont have to hear men bitching about how stupid they are.

Yeah, because instead of being identified as stupid, the horse is vaguely aware of some snotty chick gettin' off on his back.

Nice. Real nice. Also, Horse girls / women / some men love horse dicks. they love them. They take their pictures next to them like an Italian at the statue of liberty.

They love the horse dick.

Its true! Not even in a sexual way sometimes... more like a "My horse's shlong is bigger than your horse's shlong"... :)

I'll believe everything you guys have said about horse owners. Did a small stint as a loader operator at a local farm supply place my friend worked at during the summer. We had horse stables, and a ferrier also kept his truck there. Let me tell you, yuppies abound at that place, and they are indeed a sight to behold. The caretakers for the stables also are a bunch of characters as well.

Horse people = odd.

a12.gif

10 reasons not 2 marry me

Soo u like 2 drive fast & twisty eh... well u can do that alone cause that sounds dangerous & maybe u should take the truck so u don't kill yourself again.

I'll race u anyday & beat u & never have 2 deal with any of that BS.

U buy your car with your $$$ I'll buy my car with my $$$$$$ deal??...

Why won't you wash my wheels in your bikini?...:mad:

Whats wrong with helping my mom eh... eh...:eek:

I'd actually like you spending all your $$ :D on car stuff & none on clothes. Than I'd look better than you all the time & I won't have to trust you.LOL

I Caaaan fold a map!?...:doh:

And my friends would love you around the shop getting sweaty bending over all the time(hope you like it dear).

I don't care if your cooler than me. Women are always hotter...:doh:I mean cooooler... than men.:wall:

I drive too fast for you to try & navigate. You won't have time to be happy or grumpy:puke: Hey don't puke in my car eh...

Never will you have to fix my car or your car for that matter...:wall:

You can say you own me anyday baby, but you can never say you own my wheels you can't catch LOL

I can do anything with my barehands... except drive your car.

I love you first for that ass & 2nd for being a car chick OK.. oh & I trust you, just not with my car.

I think i'm gonna need some more reasons miss, cause I got these all under control.

This was fun, U know I'm only playing. RESPECT!:D

Eh, I like who I am. Other guys say the same to me about wishing their GF/Wife was like me occasionally, but, eh, I'm NOT so it doesn't matter. And well, if you're in a secure relationship, he'd have told you who the turbo was for. I merely told him the turbo was mine. :p

Eh, she's just lame. I love being a car chick, and I love that I can share that with a guy. I don't try to show him up either. I don't know EVERYTHING about them and she seems to think she does. Maybe she does, I dunno.

Back