Top 25 worst tech products of all time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea...like i said in the thread in members' lounge...Windows ME sucks!...lol...but yea...realplayer and AOL as well...i must agree

They are spot on with that list. I liked the zip drive though.

i didnt...i lost a project on one of those iomega drives. BARELY knicked the disk and its all gone.

haha, no they wernt that great. The idea was alright but the real deal sucked. I had a mp3 player that worked on a mini version of the zip drives. It was round. Worked pretty damn well.

I had a zip drive. They were great at the time. 10 times the storage space of old floppy drives and only slightly larger.

My dad LOVED AOL because his reason was when he was on the road, he would be able to get internet while on bussiness. When we finally got DSL, he decided to get AOL DSL. It was retarded. You had to sign on everytime you went on, it would kick you off all the time as if you were on dial up, and it capped the download speeds at half of normal DSL. It also wouldn't let you use any other browerser other then the gay AOL software including any other program that uses internet (like the iTunes music store, music recomendations on other player programs, any media player, ect)

yea...i never really got into AOL (other than the instant messenger)...i always heard it pretty much takes over your computer and only lets you do AOL things...p00p

Quoted post[/post]]
yea...i never really got into AOL (other than the instant messenger)...i always heard it pretty much takes over your computer and only lets you do AOL things...p00p
for sure, once your computer's aol v-card is lost, it can never get it back. My dad had to reformat his computer because of that POS software several times.

Quoted post[/post]]
They are spot on with that list. I liked the zip drive though.

I still use ZIP drives to this day.

I find it funny too... I throw them, drop them, put them next to magnets... And never have problems with them... The only time that I have had zip disks get zapped, is when i left like 12 of them in my briefcase for a month, which means they went through about 6-7 xray machines (Airports)... and like 7 of the disks were zapped.

Remember Microsoft Bob!? LOL!

And I disagree on their comments on the newton. I miss mine. It was GREAT.

Like I said in the other post, I dont have the fan... It went with the blazer...

And I already have an external USB Zip250... :p

Back