Top 5 Favorite Bands

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Prowler+Mar 9 2004, 11:24 AM-->
Originally posted by SolReaver@Mar 9 2004, 02:14 AM
Prowler
@Mar 8 2004, 11:00 PM

Thursday

i say the full collapse cd is one of the top 50 ambums, ever

yeah, but i'm liking War All The Time even more at the moment.
Their first album (can't think of it at the moment) has some great songs, too. Porcelian, This Side Of Brightness, Streaks In The Sky.

yeah, war all the time kicks ass

thursday and andrew wk are going to be here the 22nd, cant wait to go

-if i had to pick rock:
linkin park
Rufio
Green Day

rap:
eminem
biggie
joe BUDDEN
jay-z

no no no NO kids...

#1 band of ALL time is :worthy: Journey.. dont ever forget that. not one song sucks. :p
everything else is good tho...
im suprised nobody put FOO FIGHTERS! :eek:
other great bands/artists:

Scorpions
Megadeth
Billy Joel
Good Charlotte
Blink 182
Rascal Flats
Toby Keith
Eagles
.... just to name some that werent mentioned that i think are cool :D

My band, Flailing Kitten, is the best band in the history of music.

We had all our music on MP3.com, so I can't provide a link at the moment. But trust me, it was the best. :D

1. Chicane
2. St. Etienne
3. Tangerine Dream
4. The Postal Workers
5. Luscious Jackson

OH yeah...Atmosphere...not such a great lyricist. great writer. especially on god loves ugly. but freestyle wise, he doesnt have shit on anybody. seriously i think my mom could battle him and win. at his show it was terrible he was supposed to flow about girls which he ALWAYS does, ice cream, and the rocky mountains. he spit about three lines then blamed mr. dibbs (one of the best dj's alive) for sucking...again he always does that.

dave matthews band
dispatch
kanye west
O.A.R.

and i dont know about the fifth.. its such a daily thing...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 11 2004, 10:23 AM
hahaha dave mathews was good back in the day...now he's doin solo stuff.

yeah dmb was awesome in the mid/late 90s... this solo stuff is okay, not the best, though :roll:

preludebuddy Posted on Mar 11 2004, 02:02 AM
  OH yeah...Atmosphere...not such a great lyricist. great writer. especially on god loves ugly. but freestyle wise, he doesnt have shit on anybody. seriously i think my mom could battle him and win. at his show it was terrible he was supposed to flow about girls which he ALWAYS does, ice cream, and the rocky mountains. he spit about three lines then blamed mr. dibbs (one of the best dj's alive) for sucking...again he always does that. 

I don't know all about that. At the show I went to when he was at the Fox Theater in Boulder, he spat a sickass flow.

Oh ya, just a week ago I saw Non-Phixion with Sage Francis in Boulder. Good ass show. :ph34r:

More for me:

In no particular order

Unknown Prophets
Tech N9ne
Afu-Ra
Art of Fact
All the guys from Anticon: Josh Martinez, Sole, Sage, ect...
Masterminds
Micanriots
Outkast
DMX

Back