Top 5 Favorite Bands

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pantera
Metallica (fuck you guys I'd buy there rap album)
Audioslave
Evanesance
Buck Cherry

Rage Against The Machine
Godsmack
Incubus
Led Zeppelin
Primus
Dream Theater

yeah, it's six...but i had to add dream theater.

s4051f55f83d77.jpg

Godsmack's Sun, location Right Right forearm...
s4051f570ecd21.jpg

40 Below Summer's Sun, location Left Forearm...

These are my two most favorite bands, as you can see, I am branded for life.

No, I'm not a hard ass, I pouted with the 40BS one! That fucker hurt because of the coloring in of it. Sorry they are blurry, the pictures were taken with a Sanyo Camera Phone.

rock -

1. afi
2. zao
3. avenged sevenfold (new album is so-so)
4. marilyn manson
5. (insert random punk or hardcore band here) cant think of a specific favorite

rap-

1. 3-6 mafia
2. bonecrusher
3. 50 cent
4. lil john/eastside boys/yingyang twins
5. nas

trance/techno/house/whatever-

1. vnv nation
2. tiesto
3. bt
4. prodigy
5. gouryella

The Darkness is the shit, yeah so what if the lead singer has long hair, and has a high pitched voice. They still know how to rock, yeah their sound is "dated," but man at least they write there own shit, and they have a killer cult following. There music is also not meant to be taken seriously, it is a joke all their songs are pretty much jokes, and not to be taken seriously, it is the rebirth of the hair bands, and we all know that the hair bands sucked in the first place. So it is one of those situations where it is cool to like what is not cool. :)

actually they arent really a joke.

i was watching an interview where someone said its like they took an 80's hair band and stuck them in a capsule and buried them for 15 years.

there music is pretty heavy has good rythms to it, that lead singers voice just takes a while to get used to.

they are being compared to Queen by alot of critics and fans, musically and vocally they sound alot alike.

whenever i listen to them i find myself liking the music but as soon as he starts singing i start laughing.

its not meant to be a joke, it just comes across as funny.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 11 2004, 09:44 AM
dave matthews band
dispatch
kanye west
O.A.R.

and i dont know about the fifth.. its such a daily thing...

How about Ill Mitch, Adam?

1 AFI
2 Social Distortion (White Light, White Heat, White Trash is one of my top 5 albums)
3 Sublime
4 Millencolin
5 Anti-Flag

personally, i like the darkness. their singer has a killer voice...if i could sing like that, i'd be doing 80's-ish music like that, too.

some more to my list....cont...

Eric B and Rakim
David Grey
Audioslave
SoundGarden
Pearl Jam

back in the day it was all about punk/hardcore/ska back in highschool
Skankin Pickle
tilt
H20
Mephaskaphiles
Hi Standard
Fifteen
The Vandals
The Leftovers
Bad Religion
Subhumans
anything off of Fat Records
NUFAN "no use for a name"
Discount
Mr T experience 'old school favorite'
The Queers

that is all i can think of now.

Rage against the machine

linkin park

dave matthews band

dashboard confessional

five iron frenzy

Rage was so awesome!

I like audioslave until the guy starts singing, then I change the station. I wonder if audioslave is going to come out with a instrumental version of their music. Then, and only then, would I buy their music.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 15 2004, 03:00 PM
Rage was so awesome!

I like audioslave until the guy starts singing, then I change the station. I wonder if audioslave is going to come out with a instrumental version of their music. Then, and only then, would I buy their music.

its just Chris Cornell, lead singer from Soundgarden. i dont think he sounds as good as he did when he was with SG for sure. Soundgarden's Rusty Cage and Outshined reminds me of playin road rage on sony PS.... the good 'ol days :worthy:

Back