Top Gear Season 14 Episode 7. Lexus LFA, etc..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I love top gear, but this one stuck out a little, being that the Lexus LFA was featured (Bit of a hot topic lately), Which we were dead accurate in our reviews.. They also touched on the CR-Z and called it.. well, you'll have to watch it I suppose. It was half accurate, anyway. A BMW piece-o-shit, and a vauxhaul with the most boring woman on earth aboard. Enjoy!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Season-14-7-Full_727683.htm

when did this one air? i watch it all the time? and what did they say about the cr-z?

good episode...

but i did just notice something during this episode...

this was not part of the actual content of the show...
Top Gear is an hour long show... a point made repeatedly throughout the episode, and not really a secret to anyone who hasnt been living under a rock for the past 14 or so years...
like many people in the US, i watch Top Gear online, with no commercial breaks... i have watched it like this for several years... but what jumped out at me while watching this episode and for some reason none of the other hundreds of episodes i have watched, was the fact that:
this episode was 61minutes and 36seconds long
with no commercial breaks
any hour long shows you watch that are made in the US, if watched online without commercial interruption are generally in the 40minute area
that means: Top Gear gives you 25% more entertainment, for your entertainment hour
so not only is Top Gear better than any shows made in the US, but you get more of it!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

guinness-brilliant.jpg

Back