Top Gear US makes it for season 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I watch it but I say boooooooo they need to fire the current hosts and hire some guys that have some humor.

thats cool they are giving the green for a 2nd season of Top Gear US. i agree about the hosts...they lack personality but its something to watch. too bad it comes on at 10pm or id watch more of it. im usually in bed by then

jordana brewster can't even drive standard. she didn't even have a license when F&F was filmed. horrible choice.

travis would try to jump everything, and it would turn top gear into jackass/etc.

tosh would just make a video about it....

jordana brewster can't even drive standard. she didn't even have a license when F&F was filmed. horrible choice.

travis would try to jump everything, and it would turn top gear into jackass/etc.

tosh would just make a video about it....

james may can't drive for fuck all. so that point is moot. at least jordana looks good.

pastrana is a rally/drift/nationwide driver. the guy can handle a car. plus he has more personality than tanner faust.

tosh started in standup and funny as fuck live. he's far funnier than adam corolla's dried out schtick. corolla was funny in 1999.

james may can't drive for fuck all. so that point is moot. at least jordana looks good.

pastrana is a rally/drift/nationwide driver. the guy can handle a car. plus he has more personality than tanner faust.

tosh started in standup and funny as fuck live. he's far funnier than adam corolla's dried out schtick. corolla was funny in 1999.
James May in the 458 took Richard Hammond in the GT3RS at VIR. :p

Captain Slow can drive. He just chooses not to.

season 16 ep 1, its on streetfire, or torrent it, or catch it on bbc america

Travis has also signed up for Nascar. He starts in july with the Waltrip team at the something or other 500. no BS.

Yeah, I mentioned he's driving on the nationwide circuit. But he still could have done the show

I'm okay with the cast, as the last episode in Alaska kinda showed all of them actually making fun of each other and not having the awkward prods like earlier in the season. Strangely Tanner seems to have the most interesting sense of humor as its so dry.

However, I'd definitely replace Rutledge Wood. He's so out of place - and while I can't quite put a finger on it, I just think he sucks as a host.

Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Adam Corrolla. Done.

Back