Top Gear US makes it for season 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Leno is gay but he can drive fairly well..........but he already owns every car ever on top gear........so...... Noleno

Am i the only person that likes the show as is?

Tanner- he isn't a comedian, but he can drive. It is a car show after all.

Ferrara- I like his brand of comedy and he knows his cars. I also liked his review of the Mercedes SLS. Just showed that he doesn't care about the label. He likes good cars.

Rut- I find him funny. Does he have any real skills that make him good for the show? No. But I think he compliments the others well. Plus, you need a Mopar guy to piss off the Ford and Chevy guys. Not to mention he picked a Del Sol for that one challenge.

Last edited:
I like it. Like i said from day 1, season 1 of uk top gear was boring and bland too. Frankly, it wasn't until about season 3 or 4 that they really started getting into it with Hammonds teeth whintener, etc. As they hang out more and more and become better friends, the picking and joking will go deeper.

In just 9 episodes, we saw drastic changes from the viper run to the toughest truck bit.

Next season should improve as well.

What about Melissa Paris.
She rides bikes, she loves cars, she's not too hot that she will distract you.
She's one of those girls that likes to have fun.

saw the top gear uk limo episode last night
was laughing the whole time.
i need to get the whole series

have yet to see any substantial amount of the US version

Back