Top Gear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drbelanger73

Beer is good for you.
Have any of you seen this show?

It is on BBC America on monday nights. It is riotously funny and very entertaining.

That aside, though I would happily follow my British brothers into combat, these English tea sipping bastards need to be put in their place...

We need to come together and beat them at their own game...

Not in an "American" car as they are so defined: but in a chariot built by those loving japanese put into the sick and twisted hands that tossed their british cousins off this continent in the first place...

WHO IS WITH ME!!!!

OI!!!!

I mean fuck, they have Donny Walhberg representing us!!!

:confused:

ive been watching topgear for about 8 or 9 years now

aside from that.... what the fuck are you talking about :confused:

They race about to and fro along the track and it kills me how many people just can't take a line. I would love to take one or more of our Hondas on their show and take on one of their challenges or race them on their silly little track.

Granted I've had a few beers and I'm a little fired up but god damn...

Imagine if we could actually get public funds to take our machines across europe and put it on film...

Am I alone in this?

are you talking about the "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" segment???

if so the entire point of that is to put them in something low power and easy to handle and see who can do the most with it

This particular night I was watching them race from lower Austria to England on one tank of gas in various vehicals. How the old bastard in the Jaguar even made it across the channel is a miracle...

I just want to get my Acura into a challenge of some sort. The British are the only more cussedly arrogant people on earth than Bostonians and I'm sure I could press a few buttons someplace...

England is closer to Maine than the salt flats...

well its still winter... and its been pretty cold.... there should be a good freeze on... get driving

I have all the seasons downloaded... Best show ever. Glad you're finally tuning in to what you've been missing out on. Just wait until you see the Africa desert one... or the limo challenge... or the driving across the South without getting shot... or the Vietnam special... a few of my favorites. :wub:

the budget Porsche was a great episode as well.

I had no idea it had been on for so long...

These guys are hysterical. I always get that sinking feeling that I did something wrong in life when these guys are actually getting paid to do this stuff...

Back