Top HP - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nick7

What's the strongest car/vehicle you drove/been driven into?

For myself: Strongest - Porsche Boxter S (250HP) - man.. that's fun to drive :)
.. but it was sad to sit back in my Civic after that ... even when I kept gas pedal floored, it seemd like I havent even moved.

And strongest I was driven into - Race Truck - 1600HP!!! :worthy: :worthy:
That fuck accelerates from 10mph to 100mph in less than 6 seconds! :blink: :blink:

PS: Here are sum pics (56k beware of large pics): http://tp1.irb.hr/~nfrances/grobnik

I've driven a 650 HP vortech supercharged V8 mustang. That has the craziest torque imaginable. it was awesome but i still love my civic! :wub:

I drove my friends boosted Protege. I am not sure how much hp it has becasue he has not taken it to a dyno yet, but he beat a 90's Mustang SVT Cobra with a lot of work done to it. This thing will fly.

LOL. I got to drive my buddy's Civic when it went high 11's.

Now he's running 10's and it's STUPID fast. he beats on it ALL the time and the fucker just won't break. ;)

Most horse power I have ridden in....Lets see, my dad's big ass truck :p

My friend's 79 caprice, it dynoed around 420hp w/o n0s and with it hit damn near 550hp.

My Aunt's (43 years old) 94' single turbo supra...........not much torque but damn what a shit-ton of high end power

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 25 2003, 09:19 AM
LOL. I got to drive my buddy's Civic when it went high 11's.

Now he's running 10's and it's STUPID fast. he beats on it ALL the time and the fucker just won't break. ;)

whats his setup?

and probably my dad's 91 BPU vette

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Jul 30 2003, 05:30 PM
550+ HP Lingenfelter Twin Turbo C5 Vette..... Good Stuff.

You are even luckier than the dude with the Supra. Those Lingerfelter Twin Turbo C5 Corvette's are so bad ass.

Back