Top HP - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mom's buick regal
3.8l v-6
Supercharged
She still won't let me take it to the track tho...

Originally posted by 2fastCRX+Jul 30 2003, 05:35 PM-->
MaliWho97
@Jul 30 2003, 05:30 PM
550+ HP Lingenfelter Twin Turbo C5 Vette..... Good Stuff.

You are even luckier than the dude with the Supra. Those Lingerfelter Twin Turbo C5 Corvette's are so bad ass.

Thanks man, the car is absolutely awesome..... A once in a lifetime chance.... MY G/F's grandparents have a 2K C5 Vette, and the owner of the dealership they bought it from owned the car..... Since her grandparents were close friends to them, and he was kinda tipsy at their BBQ, I got to drive it...... Quick trip to the By-Pass!!!!!

Driven- 1971 camaro with a worked 427 don't know the h/p but it's f@!#ng fast!

Driven in 1994 Supra big single turbo 797 h/p real fast!

Friends TT 300ZX, I'd say about 350hp
His dads LT1 Powered 74 Porsche 9 something slant nose
Other friends all motor Type R, he never dynoed it unfortunatly, but his was BAD ASS
a Ferrari
and a lot of other shit, my friends dad owned a used car lot and i worked there with them, probably one of the best laid back jobs ever.

How are all you people getting in 700 to 800 HP cars? My fastest was my buddies 91 5.0 with cobra engine and svt supercharger. 11.8s Next is my Mom's M5. Low 13s - high 12s I would guess. How much HP does a '96 911 TT have?

Quite a few cars that I have driven or drive normally put out over 400rwhp and over 400rwtq... 2 Vipers and a Supra... lesser supercars consist of stock Supra TT, E36 M3 and a few NSX's

Hopefully August 18th I will be getting a ride in an yellow Enzo :D if not a ride just to sit in the thing would be good enough for me

Fastest Car I have been in was both hot laps in a Nascar and a 92 Eagle Talon Tsi awd straight drag car... Boost.. just sick...

Ben in the passenger seat of a viper, and the guy did not even really push it. Faster car I have ever driven was a LOW 13 second teg, but I did not really ever push it because of shitty road conditions

subaru wrx sti last night completly stock ive never been in many fast cars but this thing was insane

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Jul 31 2003, 03:48 PM
2003 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG 493Hp Supercharged V8

:worthy: :worthy:

That car is absolutly amazing.

Along with the ligenfilter C5. Beast..

As far as I go, fastest i've driven: 1996 GS-X rebuild engine aftermarket turbo (not sure) but runs about 378 hp now.

Fastest i've driven in: Twin turbo Z06 :eek3:

Fastest I have ever driven was my dad's '86 Vette, that thing hauled ass, pushed it with the 4+3 clutch. Just in case you don't know the gears for older vette's, 2-4 gear had an overdrive button, pretty much a close ratio 7 gear transmission. Got it up to 93 in 2nd gear with overdrive on, about 180 top end, had bolt ons. Also a 2001 Mustang SVT Cobra, buddies car phat little ride.

Originally posted by Kroger@Aug 6 2003, 10:06 AM
Quite a few cars that I have driven or drive normally put out over 400rwhp and over 400rwtq... 2 Vipers and a Supra... lesser supercars consist of stock Supra TT, E36 M3 and a few NSX's

Hopefully August 18th I will be getting a ride in an yellow Enzo :D if not a ride just to sit in the thing would be good enough for me

Fastest Car I have been in was both hot laps in a Nascar and a 92 Eagle Talon Tsi awd straight drag car... Boost.. just sick...

Ferrair Enzo? What kind of job do you have? or who do you know? as ive read, the Enzo is close to $700,000 and only a VERY VERY small few is even allowed to buy the car.. Car magazines like Car and Driver couldnt even get Ferrari to let them test one, so they had to find some extremely kind man to let them 'borrow' it... no pics?? :bs:

Back