Top HP - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my moms toyota sienna w/ TRD S/C. dunno HP but its a 3.xl 4 cam v6 s/c in the 1/8 i ran it 9.1 but dunno MPH. never got it under 9.1.

Havent driven any really fast cars, but i got to ride in a lotus v8 espirit and a mclaren f1. That shit was badass!!!

damn, the fastest car ive ever driven was some bitches 96 stock automatic 328is, it was pretty funny when i was comming down this hill going about 100 in the middle of the road and she was in the car :D

Originally posted by lswhitecivic@Sep 10 2003, 03:31 PM
Havent driven any really fast cars, but i got to ride in a lotus v8 espirit and a mclaren f1. That shit was badass!!!

screw all you guys that say you rode in mclarens, tell me how and where, either way - :bs: :moon:

My friends 96 Talon TSi, dyno'd at 793 hp

My dad 66 Cobra kit car with the 427

I got to ride in the mclaren on August 30, 2000 in Buena Vista, CO. My best friend from up there, his dad was rich. He made telescope lenses and for like nasa and lockeed martin(dont know about the spelling). Well he has an nsx and takes it to shows all over the country and he met a guy at one that had a mclaren. That weekend this guy came to the mountains to visit and to drive his car over some of the mountain passes. So my friend knew how into cars i was so they brought the car over so i could see it and he gave me a ride around in it.

Ben

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Jul 30 2003, 10:26 PM
Friends TT 300ZX, I'd say about 350hp

:werd:
I thought I was lucky but the stuff you guys talk about driving, damn
Oh well, 18, I got lots of time :fuckyou:

I move the Viper R/T 10 out of the brakes lab at the collage I go to man did that 15MPH in the parking lot seem fast, GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANTED TO MASH THE FUCKING PEDAL AND RIP THE FUCK OUTTA THEIR AND GO FOR A FUCKIN JOY RIDE that would have been sweet!

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Oct 8 2003, 06:58 PM
I move the Viper R/T 10 out of the brakes lab at the collage I go to man did that 15MPH in the parking lot seem fast, GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANTED TO MASH THE FUCKING PEDAL AND RIP THE FUCK OUTTA THEIR AND GO FOR A FUCKIN JOY RIDE that would have been sweet!

hes edgamucated yall. soon to be a collage gradiate :slap:

Canadair CP-107 Argus. 3700 shaft hp times 4 engines for a grand total of 14800 hp but its acceleration sucks. :p

Next was the Porsch 911 Carrera. 320 hp at the Georgian Auto Show. zoom zoom

my friend has a 1990 civic CX with a turbo b18c1, he has dyno'd 408hp. and runns 11.9's.

ive been in 3 12 second cars..... up here in the clouds (a mile high)

12.6 turbo ITR i think his last dyno was 385hp still not completely tuned...

12.5 1970 Chevelle w/ 502 (dont know the hp rateings)

12.2 95 Vr4 (lots of mods, almost the quickest vr4 in CO) not sure of HP because we only have 1 4wd dyno here in CO and it was just installed last week....

Back