Top Sheet?

Top Bed Sheet

• Use It

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Loose It

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Use it or loose it?

I personally don't use a top sheet, just the fitted bitch and a comforter...

use it. my ex didn't have one and i hated it. it's just a lot more comfortable and it will keep your comforter cleaner. plus it looks more grown up if you have your bed nice and organized. no sheets and just a comforter is what we did back in college when we didn't want to make the bed.

no sheets is just like homeless bum-ness
especially on dorm matresses

i always used to have a top sheet, but i got tired of trying to find it in the morning and i never ever make my bed

I sleep on the roof.
too gritty for me...

in other news... my clients brought their 17 year old daughter in with them... i'm going to hell

reckedracing said:
no sheets is just like homeless bum-ness
especially on dorm matresses

i always used to have a top sheet, but i got tired of trying to find it in the morning and i never ever make my bed

too gritty for me...

in other news... my clients brought their 17 year old daughter in with them... i'm going to hell

time to grow up. make your bed in the morning, just like your mother told you.

and as for the client with hot daughter...been there before. haha, be careful :lol:

time to grow up. make your bed in the morning, just like your mother told you.
booooo, there is no point...
i'm just gonna fuck it all up in 16 hours anyway...

and as for the client with hot daughter...been there before. haha, be careful :lol:
i overheard her father talking about her being on myspace all the time... :ph34r:

I hate the top sheet, it just gets wrinkled and bunched up.. wakes me up during the night. I use the fitted sheet and the comforter only, I sleep too rough for a top sheet. Same reason I sleep in the buff.. I hate wrinkled, lumpy cloth on/under me.

i usually end up kicking down while i sleep so i just dont have one. pain in the ass and more to wash. hahaha

I just stopped buying them. Fuck that. It's great if you make a mess......But shit. Honestly I can wash the duvet cover, and with it, I get uncomfortable as its all tucked in at the sides and shit.

do you guys who don't use a top sheet wash your comforters weekly?

yea...i used to have a top sheet...but in my restless sleeping the sheet ends up getting kicked down to the bottom of my bed...always comes untucked from the matress...its just too much of a hassle to deal with...lol...so i use the fitted sheet and the comforter...plus...i love for it to be cold when i sleep...so one less sheet helps...

as far as washing the comforter weekly...no...not weekly...but i make sure it gets cleaned

Vosty said:
Sometimes i only use the top sheet no blanket.. gets too hot sometimes...

thats how i am, I mostly just use the top sheet. I never really kick it down though, always in the same place as when i went to sleep. But if i do kick it down the rest of the blankets go with it so its not any different then the others. Plus its not hard to half ass make your bed where you just quickly drape your blankets over the bed without tucking them in, hell, its what i do everynight.

pissedoffsol said:
do you guys who don't use a top sheet wash your comforters weekly?

I wash the duvet cover weekly and the comforter bi-monthly because well drycleaning one is like 40 bucks. I'm a clean freak though.

when i was in the air force, we would make our beds really well. then we would just put a sheet on bottom and one on top of us. it was hot in san antonio. then we would just wad them up and throw them in the closet for room inspection. so our beds stayed made all the time.

Back