Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit 105 in my dx, hard rain and before my exit. Hydroplaning almost pwns me :ph34r:

I don't know :(.....

s40474dda35b70.jpg

This should be locked on Jun 4 2004 at 02:32 PM just so we can say it's 11+ pages of a year long of bullshit. :)

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 13 2004, 01:05 AM
every one of these posts is worthless without pics.

s402c59bd3f7bd.jpg

blingblaw! czech the sig....

blingblaw! czech the CEL code :ph34r:

The fastest ive gone in my cars is- 137 in my old awd talon i was racing an m3 and i had him till 130 when he pulled on me.
my 88 rx7 non turbo-140 felt extremely stable.
havent ever topped out the civic theres no point until i do the engine swap and such. Ive never topped out my turbo rx7 either cause i dont have the balls(they do 160 right outa the box)

been a 165 in my dad's porsche, that shit felt glued to the road too. I def. wasn't driving, my dad was. I value my life, and with that i know if i would every wreck that thing he'd shoot me.

well, i think my tires are 3% smaller than the stock ones, so when i did 151, which is a guess cause theres no more markers on the speedo ( could have been 145- or 155. but if i did a 150 then it could have been 145 or so.... not bad for all motor and a 5 speed

my 91 accord lx. 185000+ miles. all stock. i went 120 and thats all it let me go.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 19 2004, 05:22 AM
i can't believe this thread is still going. lol

I started it all. Don't I get an award for "BEST THREAD EVER???" :lol:

It's kewl Brian, you can just make me a mod. :D

135 in my prelude type s going down a pretty big hill with my friend fat scott in the car racing some ugly chicks in a black cavalier

91 integra with my old LS engine...145 then revlimiter popped. Now I have B16 and a PR3 with no rev limiter or speed limiter, although i dont want to try it again.
my friends civic hatch with ITR motor, we got up to 165, he had an ericks racing chipped ecu. it kept pulling, wanted to go faster, but he had to slow down, bridge comming soon.
he has an autometer speedo that goes up to 200. thats how we know how fast we were going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back