Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the fast and furious n00bs on here feel the need to let us regs know

JUST HOW COOL THEY ARE !!!!

1989 Mitisubishi starion , about 147 with a blown turbo down the highway trying to find the cut off lol it never cut off and the speedo goes to 160 ........ stright four limited slip diff.

s3f6f68901d4d1.jpg

125 in my completely stock 95 teg, 4dr, 5 speed, with all my stereo shit in it, and one of my fatass friends in the passenger seat.
oh and 153,xxx miles

127mph in the integra racing a S2000 on the 5 south on the way to San Diego.

Godamnit, quit kicking this thread up! Ban next person who bumps this thread.

sumwerz around 140 riding with my dad is his 70 1/2 camaro rs/ss MACK. built 350 with a 4 spd .. it was a wile ago but i still rember it all..

I hit 127mph in my 03' civic ex, going to corpus christi from san antonio on I-37. Didn't top out, the highway curved. Ran out of road. :eek:

HI, MY DADDY JUST BOUGHT MY 16 YEAR OLD ASS A NEW HONDA CIVIC. AS I WAS BANGING OFF THE REV LIMITER AS I WAS PULLING OUT OF MY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT, "MOVE BITCH" BY LUDACRIS CAME ON THE RADIO AND I WAS LIKE YO, I GOTTA BUST A MOVE.

SO ALL 127 RICK-SHAW MEN UNDER MY HOOD POWERED ME UP AND AS MY SUNROOF WAS OPEN AND WINDOWS DOWN, I WAS LEANING TO THE SIDE THINKING OF HOW COOL I WAS......

will you guys be my friends?

214 clocked on a Hyabusa@the track
178 bosses viper *clocked by DPS*
165ish My old mans 70GTO **scarry as f*ck**
150+ lots o times on my gsxr750 in race trim

I HAD TO DRIVE FOR ABOUT 7K TO GET TO 140 ON A AUTOMATIC' 97 'LUDE AND ON MY '91 CRX SI I DON'T KNOW THE NEEDLE STOPPED AT THE VERY END OF THE TACH I GUESS 130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back