Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 17 2004, 03:46 PM
HI, MY DADDY JUST BOUGHT MY 16 YEAR OLD ASS A NEW HONDA CIVIC. AS I WAS BANGING OFF THE REV LIMITER AS I WAS PULLING OUT OF MY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT, "MOVE BITCH" BY LUDACRIS CAME ON THE RADIO AND I WAS LIKE YO, I GOTTA BUST A MOVE.

SO ALL 127 RICK-SHAW MEN UNDER MY HOOD POWERED ME UP AND AS MY SUNROOF WAS OPEN AND WINDOWS DOWN, I WAS LEANING TO THE SIDE THINKING OF HOW COOL I WAS......

will you guys be my friends?

:lmao::bo::lmao:

Holy shit this is old and now back from the dead, haha, and with nothing added to it.

Well to answer the question, around 135 then my turbo ran out of steam at 5800.... tiny P.O.S.

150 in a manual 97 Lude <atleast thats what the speedo said>
157+ on my 2002 R6 <my friends GSXR600 said 155 and i left him, so i dunno whos speedo was accurate, if his was, then i was goin alot faster then 157>

Over the weekend while on I-89, a black Civic coupe with a spoiler and blacked out tail lights entered the highway. His NH tags read "BTTLFD" or something very close to that... he tried to lose me but couldn't, then I passed him and ended up at 120mph. Not bad for the old Si and still with a high mileage stock engine.

i'm not one to b/s... so here it goes.
my next door neighbor just let me take his '01 BMW ///M Roadster (315 hp) to fedex...
I hit ~145 like it was nothing...
I had to let off because cops sit ahead where i was going. what a thrill.

89 rx-7 non turbo 123mph I-64 west leaving va beach
got ticket in newport news cop said 130mph but who knows he's a cop
if i can find the ticket ill post it

my friend and i had a race to chicago (40 minutes away if u do the speed limit). i hit 115mph in my stock 94 teg in 4th at 6k. my friend's 91 hyundai excell did a whopping top speed of 85mph in 3rd (last gear) at redline. i saw his car and it was litterally rattleing apart. the whole car was sharking and he said it was completely unstable. there was no difference in that car if you floored it as compared to not flooring it. needless to say, i won. a few weeks later his engine blew at a stop light. :lol: man, those were the days.

90 crx si w/ d16a1 dohc zc...upper deck of 183 in austin...127mph w/ everything stock (governor i believe)

91 accord ex w/ f22a4 sohc....upper deck of 183 in austin...121mph w/ intake (governor for sure)

alright, I am finally locking this. Other then the never ending major bullshit, and worthless posts, there is nothing racing related to this.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back