Top Speed - Who's Done It?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the fastest, but a good cruising speed on the autobahn....

s3ede8fc3975ef.jpg

Still making sure the motor is up to it, but shortly after I got passed by a Alfa and picked it up for a minute but still didn't break 110. As far as the fastest hmmmm.... around 140 in a BMW.

nice CEL hehe

not sure what the speed was considerin my EX cluster didn't read that high but I did top out the S4 tranny

Milan

i hit about 123 in my accord but that was going downhill...havent tried in my teg cuzz i aint into all that freeway shit anymore, dont wanna kill nobody...my friend aaron hit about 150+ in his type-r...we really dont know how fast he was going because he has a jdm guage cluster, and we couldnt calculate the mph:kmh quick enough.

119 in my cousins gf's moutainier awd v8 (119 is the speed limiter) and then we hit 130-133 in my cousins old celica (the speedo was bouncing)

i hit 110 with my 70 hp 4 speed standard motor with 4 people. then with my ls , i hit 135 then slowed down cuz my tires suck. i was racing my friend on his bike. well we werent racing, he was just there to see how fast i got up to. i can probably hit 140 , maybe 145,..... havnt got the balls with my camber problems and my shitty tires, yet...

Lets see... I have gone 123 in my EX coupe. 140 in my boys old 93 probe gt that I broke my watch sticking my arm out the sun roof at that instant going 140. My brother used to have a 79 caddilac seville that he changed the speedo out twice and the last speedo read up to 150 and we had it pinned (not sure on that top speed). I went 165 on a friends Suzuki GXSR 750 but I got too scared to keep squeezing the throttle anymore and let off. I want my boy with the 1st gen Talon TSI to get the 5th gear I found for him. It is suppposed to top out at 208MPH. He is pushing roughly 480 at all 4 wheels. If we fix the rear end and put that 5th gear in, and he gets it tuned he should be able to get close to 190MPH+. I still want to go 200+ in a car before I die.

LMMFAO bro. You need to make time this weekend to fix that. It is(well in my book) Important to always have the CEL OFF! you never know when a new code might get thrown at you. With the CEL on like that you wouldn't even know. MAKE TIME BRO! It is important.

in my sol 117 on I-4 (95' s- model 5-speed ,intake). in my current car 100! :D Cruisin with my friends (94 cx hatch d16z6 swap 15.20, and a 95 dx hatch b16 swap 15.01 )
my little d15b1 felt inferior ... like always. when I hit 100 I could feel my 4-speed tranny's pain and and gave up
for fear of giving my hood hamster a heart attack>

I have never broke 100 personally(pussy), but have been over 100 many times with numerous "experienced" drivers (aka old people).

140 many times in a 5.0 mustang foxbody that was actually very quiet that high.
135ish in a 70' mustang fastback with a built 289 hitting the fuel cut off and felt like it was going to break in a million pieces.

and my most favorite topped out car was the 98 supercharged buick regal that hit 119 w/ governor but yeah it was still pulling really hard.

over 80mph - 1982 Accord Hatchback *stock*( the speedo went to only 80 and I passed :lol: )
115mph - 2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250R *stock*
120mph - 1985 MR2 *Rebuilt 4AGE*
125mph - 1992 Integra LS *short ram intake*
130mph - 1998 Eclipse GT-S *GReddy filter, Blitz turbo timer, and boost contoller*
130mph - 1993 Civic Hatchback *B18B1, AEM short ram intake, DC header, MSD ignition system, Nology wires, GReddy exhaust, and 70shots of NOS Nitrous*
147mph - 2003 Lancer Evo 8 *stock*
162mph - 2002 Suzuki GSX1000R *stock*
171mph - 1992 300ZX Twin Turbo *HKS intakes, HKS dual exhaust, JWT chipped ECU, GReddy front mount intercooler, 50shot NOS Nitrous spool up kit, GReddy Profec-B Boost controller, and turbo timer. He said around 500ish hp at the crank*

I think thats about it. I live in a relatively small town, Redding. If you look at the northen cali map, Interstate 5 has about a 50 mile straight stretch. Thats where all the dirty business took place. We usually do runs around 1am or so, so there wouldnt be any cars.

ive had my sol wrapped all the way around, registers 135. took forever to get there :\

fastest ive been was 170+ in 98 bpu3 supra
and 156 in an 02 ws6 TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back