Toronto police memo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

The Toronto Police HQ issued this memo from joint chiefs of police, to numerous law enforcement agencies in the GTA, the memo is dated July 24th. The text that I'm posting is not the actual memo, but it sums it up.

"The memo named a whole bunch of security companies that have their own vehicles and do industrial alarm response. The memo went on to say that all of these companies are being put on alert to watch for street racing activities in industrial areas, especially those in Brampton, Mississauga, and Scarborough. The companies are being given a special number to phone when they spot any number of vehicles travelling in groups through industrial areas, or when they spot what they think will be an impromptu drag race. They go on to say that a special detachment of undercover police vehicles will be on patrol and in standby locations to be immediately dispatched to these areas. It was also saying something along the lines of security video from buildings and parking lots being collected."

There is more to this memo, but my source was unable to produce the rest at this time. I should have it within a few weeks. Stay tuned, and use that information for yourself however you see fit.

Also, on the same sorta idea, people in the Vancouver area and Lower mainland
( canada) watch out for cops/Vehicle Inspectors/ RCMP, the paper said from the 1st - 10th there is increased cops out looking for young people driving fast cars, that have neon lights, to low, loud exhausts, racing, speeding, or wreckless driving, and will automatically be given a ticket, or Vehicle inspection ( i have VI once, spent 800 bucks on nothing!, then they said my exhaust was illegal and my car was to low, so i asked for a new inspector, he said if i fail u i gotta fail 99% of imports on the road, and let me go with just the 800 spent) so watch OUT!.

the same in the netherlands.
undercover f**k police writes down your license plate #.
The you get a fine at home.

Back