torque setting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mi1av0ng

Sorry if this questions been answered a billion times already, I tried searching but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I have a del sol S model and I was considering doing the spark plug changes myself, I really don't want to have to take it to a shop to have it done. I have a torque wrench, and was wondering if someone could share the torque specs and gap setting information with me. I also hear that automotive companies already choose the 'best' spark plug brand for their motors if so which spark plug should I be going with? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I've never had problems with Bosch Platinum 2 prong plugs, no need to gap those either.

Alright so I guess if some of the spark plugs already come gapped, I'll go with a brand that has them pre-gapped for me. Just wanted to be safe, and the torque setting is 13 ft.lbs for any brand spark plug?

Last edited:
Get NGK plugs if you can.. Just the regular ones.. should run you 2-3 bucks each. Great plugs. I've never had an issue with one and run them in all of my cars.

i would also recomend NGK's they are great plugs and that is also what the factory recomends. sometimes it say's so on the timming cover.

Back