Tosh.O Standup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
one line i liked from last nights new stand-up routine

"She's one opinion away from being replaced. I can say that, I have a television show."

anyone else see it, have a favorite line?
overall pretty good, worth turning off the black ops to watch it although i thought about just hooking up both tv's in the living room to multi task

i think he's hilarious. i saw him live a couple months ago. even better when he's not on tv.

my favorite line, "have you heard women have died from the morning after pill? talk about two birds"

I liked his rant against the horse face teenage "princess" bit. It was a damn good show

I haven't seen it yet. Very stoked for it. Hoping its ondemand.

:lmao:

I bought it on Amazon today, and I nearly pissed my self during the second half of the show when he started seeing how far he could go, haha. The whole replacing the pepper spray with silly string was awesome.

Definitely too many lines to pick a favorite!

anyone tried sitting on the toilet backwards yet?
seems like a real good idea when you got bubble guts
or if you're reading a book or have a laptop

anyone tried sitting on the toilet backwards yet?
seems like a real good idea when you got bubble guts
or if you're reading a book or have a laptop

"What about after shower shits? You might as well go back to bed, and start your whole fucking day over" hahahahaha.

I'm sure Ill try it at some point :D

great, this sounds like the standup i saw live. i can't wait to watch it again. i'm sure i missed a lot of the jokes.

i loved when he was ripping on the new orleans saints.

I love how he would take stuff way too far....like f@cking brad pitt and david beckam's kid.....but then brings it back and reminds you he started with a fictitious situation in the first place....so calm the eff down lol

He does a great job of spreading it around. I enjoy comedians that shine light on "serious" issues and put it in such a way that crying about xyz stereotype is just stupid.

Back