TX totaled 95 civic ex / 95 gsr b18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Habitjr21

I live in Odessa, TX and i have a totaled 95 civic with a b18c1.
i do not know if the engine is good or the tranny, the shifter wont shift right at all.
Just posting on here cuz i want to get rid of it. Dont really have a price. Everything that it has came on it when i bought it so dont know what kind of coilovers or lowering springs are on it. Pretty sure engine inteyournals are good but have no time and probably wouldnt be able to take it apart so if u want it u have to take it all.. sorry. Im thinking 400$ for the car...

pics
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
thanks

Pictures by habitjr21 - Photobucket

this should be the link he needs.

what are you asking on the rims?

Also, couldn't tell from the pics but is it auto or standard?

The internals and engine may be good, but I'm thinking the tranny and at the very least the axles are toast.

If it wasn't so far away I'd consider it. As is good luck OP.

willing to sell just the head off of the engine?
i know you said id have to take the whole thing, but i live in washington and that just wont work for me, so if you wanna part with the head ill pay shipping +75$

Give me an offer for the wheels.... i had em on during the wreck so they have some scratches on them... so gimmie an offer.

For the head ill take u up on the offer... 75$ plus shippment. If i can learn how to take it apart..

so you wanted 400 for the car and now you want 300 for the head, you didnt reasearch anything before you did this huh? ha, well anyways ill take the car for 500

Back