Totaled the civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Totaled the civic on Christmas day...loer ball joint snapped and i hit a stratus head on. Had to get 3 stiches in my head, and a knee immobilizer...BTW im fucked the car wasnt insured

no insurance? :bash:

when will you people learn?

if the other dudes got hurt-- you are FUCKED for life probably

yup, im fucked...period...end of story, if the engine still runs, im keepin it, for my next civic, or maybe not cause ima have some BIG fines and bills

:( sad to hear this news....but I hope you learned something.

Insureance is a bitch at first to get, keep and maintain...but you will be thankfull in the long run that you had it...this time...it's going to hurt you more than the stitches did. your rates are going to go up, and the guy has all the rights to get what he wants from you...

insurance is expensive but well worth it man. I do hope you learned from this. Sorry about the car and your luck though. Hope shit works out for you. :(

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 26 2003, 09:20 AM
insurance is expensive but well worth it man.

not only is it a good idea but in most States ITS THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope no one was hurt in the other car for your sake

Wow fucktard that was smart. [/quote[

was this nessacry(sp?) NO.

Beleive me I know what i did was stupid and i have bug fines to pay. I can't go back in time, but i did learn my lesson.

Not to mention, i got "9" tickets from this accident, one include driving an unsafe vehicle (the tires).

I'm lucky to be alive from this accident, I went rumaging through the car today lookin for shit, and.....i'll post pictures sometime

Wow fucktard that was smart. [/quote[

was this nessacry(sp?) NO.

Beleive me I know what i did was stupid and i have bug fines to pay. I can't go back in time, but i did learn my lesson.

Not to mention, i got "9" tickets from this accident, one include driving an unsafe vehicle (the tires).

I'm lucky to be alive from this accident, I went rumaging through the car today lookin for shit, and.....i'll post pictures sometime
9 tickets? holy fucking shit. :owned: x9

s3fb05d19cd157.jpg

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 26 2003, 12:35 PM
in mass it is illegal to operate an uninsured vehicle. be glad you dont live here.

in Mass...everything is illegal... :blink:

it illegal in nj to drive without insurance, it was one of my tickets. This as my project car, it wasnt registered or inspected either, this cop a dickhead enough to give me a ticket for unsafe motor vehicle cause of the tires

dickhead? if i was the cop i would have arrested you and made you at least do an overnighter

:withstupid:

im sorry but you are 10000000000% at fault here
no registration
no insurance

i would have hit you with every ticket possible
and as soon as you left the hospital you would have been in jail untill someone came down to bail your ass out

ya what u did was stupid as shit you deserve what you get

i agree wih u all except the tire part, i think i deserved all except that ticket. I KNOW IM AN IDIOT, FUCKTARD, STUPID ASS, CRACKHEAD...ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back