Totaled the civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 26 2003, 06:02 PM
i agree wih u all except the tire part, i think i deserved all except that ticket. I KNOW IM AN IDIOT, FUCKTARD, STUPID ASS, CRACKHEAD...ETC.

u forgot douchebag :lol:

we all make mistakes and we all learn from them..... theres no point in telling him he's stupid.... that does absolutely nothing. Instead we should hope that nothing too serious will happen to him, and we should be also helping him through this.

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Dec 26 2003, 10:27 PM
we all make mistakes and we all learn from them..... theres no point in telling him he's stupid.... that does absolutely nothing. Instead we should hope that nothing too serious will happen to him, and we should be also helping him through this.

but your way is no fun. and it's not like we're wrong for telling him he's stupid...hell, even he agreed with us. :)

of course he agrees.... he knows that he made a stupid mistake but the point is is that we shouldn't pound this into him. Everyone knows what it's like to make mistakes and we all know how shitty and STUPID we felt for doing it, and that alone made us never do it again. You know..... it's alot easier to make stupid comments then intelligent helpfull ones.

what kind of intelligent helpful information CAN you post? Don't do it again? um...be nice to the judge? or how about, um....wait I'm all out of ideas.

how about you say nothing because your obviously an :asshat: so just make your comments that nobody cares about. Sorry 92civicb18b1, I tried but theres too many people that would rather laugh, and rant in your face.

Goddamn. That's funny, You know.... I never even made fun of him. I was simply agreeing with everyone else, and somehow I AM the asshat...? <_<

revolution" but officer..... I didn't kill him I just made the plans to do it, why am I getting arrested" that's sort of what your saying tard.

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Dec 26 2003, 10:59 PM
revolution" but officer..... I didn't kill him I just made the plans to do it, why am I getting arrested" that's sort of what your saying tard.

wha? :huh: what you assume doesn't mean shit. :hmm:

I've read that 5 times and I still can't make any sense of it.

and I said you were an asshat not because you were making fun of him but because......... gues what!! your an asshat.

Originally posted by theB16tegguy+Dec 26 2003, 11:13 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 26 2003, 11:06 PM
theB16tegguy
@Dec 26 2003, 10:59 PM

exactly..

I'm saying he's stupid for driving uninsured. what does that have to do with anything you said?

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Dec 26 2003, 11:15 PM
and I said you were an asshat not because you were making fun of him but because......... gues what!! your an asshat.

it's you're. if you're going to try to outsmart me. at least learn how to spell. I'd like to call your attention to ANY of your other posts. Like say...the one
here...

How was that of any help to him? did it answer his question? no. you just blatantly attacked someone for giving him some sort of helpful information. Admin...wanna do a little banning here?

Originally posted by theB16tegguy+Dec 26 2003, 11:13 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 26 2003, 11:06 PM
theB16tegguy
@Dec 26 2003, 10:59 PM

exactly..

Sorry B16..whatever the fuck your name is. You obviously havent even been here long enough to know who you are talking to, and you are the fucktard because you are the one starting shit with everyone and messing up this guys post. if you dont have anything useful to say that pertains to the first post in this thread, then you should just find another way to take out your anger or whatever, jsut as long as it isn't in someone elses thread. Better yet, go start your own thread about this so everyone can tell you shit there, and then you can argue all you want. Its like, would you go over to someones house, then start an argument with them and their family and still stay around there? If you would, then well, i personally would kick you ass, but nevermind you get the point. Go somewhere else to rant about stupid shit.

Oh and 92civicb18b1, hope everything goes well man. whats done is done, just start looking for a lawyer because you WILL need it, seriously. And try to find a good one cause you could be looking at some time, or if not then some heavy ass fines, either way a good lawyer could save your ass.
Good Luck

I did help him, damn you're stupid(was that good enough spelling??) I was helping him to not waste his money on a Cold air intake. WTF is you're problem dude?? You just can't quit can you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back