Totalled 93 Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you have the rear grey seats? do have the door for the fuse box with the lay out of the fuses on it? do you have the floor carpet?

I need one little part. I need the light socket and about 1 foot of wire for the passanger side corner light, i believe it takes a 3496 bulb. I just need the socke so I can put a bulb in it, and enough wire to reach under the airbox where the 3 wires ( gree, red, and black) have been ripped out. I do not need the corner lens.
I use paypal, and need it ASAP,
thanks a ton,
Jef

Originally posted by jeffro@Oct 14 2003, 07:35 AM
I need one little part. I need the light socket and about 1 foot of wire for the passanger side corner light, i believe it takes a 3496 bulb. I just need the socke so I can put a bulb in it, and enough wire to reach under the airbox where the 3 wires ( gree, red, and black) have been ripped out. I do not need the corner lens.
I use paypal, and need it ASAP,
thanks a ton,
Jef

You got PM.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 13 2003, 04:13 PM
do you have the rear grey seats? do have the door for the fuse box with the lay out of the fuses on it? do you have the floor carpet?

Yes have rear grey seats, the under dash fuse box, the under hood fuse box, don't have the carpet.

Back