Touching someone else's car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it depends on the situation/ person. if they're cool about it then I don't mind leaning/sitting on the bed. I just come over, say "nice truck huh, you like it??" if they get the point it's alright, but if they're an ass about it, I'll turn on them.
but NOBODY gets in the cab unless I say!!! I've got things in there that I don't want to be used against me,, (guns, etc..)

If its a 7ft 300 lb guy, I'd tell him to get the fuck off

If it was an average person, and they popped my hood without asking, I'll ask them if they did it, then when they say they did. Then I start throwing punches.

This has been going on since the beginning of time. You know, they make plaques at car shows for other classics, we should make a habit and start to employ them. Here are some of my favorites:

"I spent loads of money, and loads of time - You didn't spend a goddam dime - Don't Touch"

"You toucha my car, I breaka you face"

"If you reach out for my (car), you'll pull back a bloody stump"

"Forget the dog, Beware of owner"

"I'm watching you"

At a jewelry show I saw a polaroid of a bloody mess, like a building jumper or some shit and it said "The last grab ass"

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 19 2005, 10:31 AM
If I owned the CRX Id grab that girls pussy, then proceed to tell that feg that we're even and walk away sniffin my fingers !!!!!!1!
[post=528446]Quoted post[/post]​

If that were the case, enjoy the next 20 years in prison for a variety of sexual assault charges. Moron.

All the badasses here that say they would kick the shit out of someone, no questions asked, for simply going near their pos 15 year old shitbox is either bipolar or a dipshit.

see i wouldnt consiter my self billy badass but touching a mans car is like touching his gurl. so with that said i would def hit someone if they poped my hood. its like popin a bra off( in middle skool i got a "talkin" to by this kid for that) leaning ona car is ok at times. if im doing it ok but if i walk up to my car and your on it then we got a prob. just the other night i kicked a crackhead off my car cuz he saw us leaning and when he asked for change he thought it would be cool to chill with us and i was like dude what are you doing don tdo that. and he bounced. fuckin crackheads

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jul 20 2005, 03:19 PM
All the badasses here that say they would kick the shit out of someone, no questions asked, for simply going near their pos 15 year old shitbox is either bipolar or a dipshit.
[post=529025]Quoted post[/post]​

my shitbox is only 12 years old (93)
my shitbox has about $20k into performance upgrades, not including the cost of the shitbox itself

and this isnt about people going near the car, or leaning on the car, or anything else... this is about some asshat that you dont know reaching into your car and popping the hood

would i kick someones ass for going near the car? no
would i kick someones ass for leaning on it? no... but if i dont know you i will be telling you to get the fuck off my car
would i kick someones ass for reaching into the car and popping the hood without permission? if i know you, no... but i will definatly let you know not to do that shit again... if i dont know you there is a very good chance you are about to get your ass kicked

I'd laugh at him when he realizes that the hood release lever doesn't open my hood :) Then I'd tell him to back off.

i never touch someones car, unless its a close friend.

that kid should have died, and then the guy should have hate fucked his gf.

you know, i wouldve done it too

it is a thing called respect. watch out for idiots and thieves. I would be pissed if someone reached into my car foor any reason, especially if I didn't know them. I would not throw punches though unless I was provoked, I'd simply ask what they were thinking when they decided to be retarded, and if they would like their hand chopped off.

shit whould have gone down like today when a homless skid(squegee kid) was lift the dorr latches on my truck
911 call " get the cops here Now some kid is gonna be beat up"
10 secsonds later i walked up and let it hit the fan after 2 good shoves he took a damn good swing got me square in the head. Well if you can take a guys punch straight in the head then laugh it tends to scare guys. just as i satrted to swing the offerces showed up after much talking he got a ride downtown and charged with tresspasing. I got the old talking to.

Who taught that bum how to fight? I thought they were supposed to be scrappy....

Back