Tough being a Noob!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FamilyD

Runs like a scalded dog!!
I would like to take this oppertunity to sincerely apologize to all who were offended by my having posted a tech question in the Member's Lounge. Especially those of you that went out of your way to bust my chops for having done so.

I posted it in the Member's Lounge thinking that seemed to be where the most knowledgeable members hung out and I would receive a reliable answer.And by the way... I have yet to receive a decent answer to my querry from anyone. But I have been well informed as how to not have asked it to begin with. I was mistakenly under the impression that this site was a means of sharing information about our common interest... Hondas.

Sincerely,
Noob
:worthy:

hi ;)

Oh BTW the reason that your thread isnt getting any responses is because its locked. Post again in the correct topic.

wow, you are the first person to ever apologize for doin taht. its no big deal. but if you would have read the heading on the members lounge, where it says "NO TECH POSTS" then that wouldnt have happened, but no harm, no foul.

welcome to HS :wave:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 8 2004, 12:23 AM
wow, you are the first person to ever apologize for doin taht. its no big deal. but if you would have read the heading on the members lounge, where it says "NO TECH POSTS" then that wouldnt have happened, but no harm, no foul.

welcome to HS :wave:

Yes, but note the sarcasm in his post, this cancelling out any true feeling of having fucked up in the first place.

I mean, it isn't a complicated process to read, obviously he can since he managed to wind up here using a machine that requires at least one or two words to operate. And all the forums are clearly label as to their specific content, so there's no need to clutter up this one with tech or tech with bodykits, or forsale with "what B series head should I use on my H22a frankenstein"

By the way, hello, and welcome to Hondaswap.com :)

:withstupid: i don't find this to be a particularly difficult website to navigate, but apprently some people need a video detailing how to post

Back