Tough choice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd buy the lude over the civic, IF the lude doesn't have rust like the civic does.

I already bought the civic, now just need to get the lude.

You all are forgetting I have 2 civics and a prelude already, i should keep the lude just to even it out, but I really don't have anywhere to put it.

The lude does have rust. It's not that bad but it has it.

I found an old liftback a little while ago for 500, didn't buy it because there was WAY too much rust it was a 5 speed. Crazy thing is my girl hates all my cars, but loves that accord.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Dec 2 2004, 04:02 AM-->
revolution8k
@Dec 2 2004, 03:41 AM
i'd buy the lude over the civic, IF the lude doesn't have rust like the civic does.
[post=425005]Quoted post[/post]​

WHY BUY THAT HEAVY AS LUDE ???????? civic hands down if you want it for a daily driver the civ gets better mpg!!!!!
[post=425007]Quoted post[/post]​

to be different? Everybody and their mother, and grandmother has a civic. It's rare to see a nice fixed up old school Lude riding around anymore.

I'd still buy a G2 Teg over one though... damn you Bdizzle. :ph34r:

Speaking of G2 Tegs, there's a perfect condition '93 GSR somewhere here in town that's for sale. 1500 bucks. It's in perfect condition, some old lady who can't drive anymore. It's got, like, 56k original miles or some crazy shit on it.

why u gotta be on the other side of the goddamn country battlepope, i would sell one of the civics for that GSR.

Back