Tough Mudder

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have fun and good luck sir.

That looks hella fun.

I'm doing the warrior dash in july.

A friend of mine is doing the Warrior Dash as well. I'm trying to get my fat ass in shap so I can at least try to do something like that.

Just got home. Holy crap that was awesome. I didn't get the tattoo, because there was a 3 hour wait for them. :( I might go somewhere local and see if they'll do it.

I kept meaning to buy a helmet cam, but I never got around to it. It would be a lot of really really really boring footage too.

I'll post pictures that Jess took of me later. Gonna shower then go out with some friends.

No shirt, no underwear, some walmart-brand athletic pants, vibram fivefingers KSO Sports, event wristbands, and some sharpie numbers drawn on me.

Here's after I finished, wolfed down two bananas, two cliff builder bars, sat down, had some beer and some food.

215625_1838161046298_1608660018_1854300_8378967_n.jpg

Yeah WTF is up with the tattoo.

Why don't you figure out a tattoo that expresses your thoughts/feelings as to what you came away with. Not some random branding.

yeah, I thought about the tattoo a lot last night. I don't think I'll get one, I think I'll just remember the event, and do another one soon.

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Signed up to do this in March here in Dallas, and then in October in Austin. Any tips?? Haha...

I'm doing the one in september in MD. Possibly another one somewhere else too.

Do a lot of cardiovascular workouts. It's mostly just an endurance thing. Work upper body in the sense that you can pull your self up many many many times. Get used to being cold, wet, uncomfortable, thirsty, and hungry. Above all, remember that you can probably finish, it's mostly emotional.

This year, I'm doing it with wrist and ankle weights.

Alright sounds good. I'm doing what I can right now. usually running 5-6 miles at a 7:45 min/mile pace every other day and doing sprints on the days in between. And a lot of weight training. Did you run it by yourself, or did you have a few friends with you?

Last edited:
Back