tour de france - guy gets hit by car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
and gets thrown into a barbed wire fence.

this happened in stage 9 today.

minor NWS for man ass/nudity, and of couse some blood/gore.

YouTube - ‪Tour de France 2011 stage 9: car crashes into riders Hoogerland and Flecha (HD)‬‏

aftermath

gKbPW.jpg

I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching this morning. From what I've read the two who got hit finished the stage. Whoever the asshat was that was driving the French news/reporter car should be fined and fired.

IMO, they should pull all cars to back of pack. If you want a new bike, or water, or support from your team, you must fall back to the end of the pack and get it.

they've taken mechanical failure and luck out of the race by having all those cars there, and i'm sure they get in the way.

Yeah they have way to many damn cars and bikes on the Tour

I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching this morning. From what I've read the two who got hit finished the stage. Whoever the asshat was that was driving the French news/reporter car should be fined and fired.
He outta have his ignorant ass thrown into that barbed wire fence.......at about 25 mph.

Looks like he swerved to avoid that tree that was sorta kind of sticking out towards the road.

at 26 seconds in the other riders really picked up the pace lol.

Btw the team time trials were badass to watch last week.

Back