towed a guys car tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin_m

This dickhead that lives in my apt complex keeps parking in my parking space, even though he has his own space 3 spaces down from mine. so i dont know why he doesnt park in his, but he keeps leaving me and my friends with no place to park becasue he parks in our spots all the time. So when i left for work today he was parked in the my spot again, so i said i was either gonna come home and cover his car in some nasty ass mud that is right there in the parking lot, or i was gonna tow the car. well i dont wanna get my ass in trouble here, so i just towed it. it was funny cause they came and got the car quick as hell, without even setting off the alarm. So his little bitch ass is gonna wake up in the morning and my car will be there instead of his. i wish i had a camera to see what his face is gonna look like.

my freind knows the owner of the tow company, and said its gonna cost him atleast 250 to get it out tommorrow, and its 25 a day storage fee.

fuck him, he better learn his lesson this time.
[/rant]

Nice... I have people park in my spots all the time.. of course I am only supposed to have 2 cars max.. :)

i have 3 that are mine and people crash at my place all the time.. I'm sure some morning i am going to have one of my cars towed.

damn, you didn't even give him tell him face to face. just because someone gets a nail in thier tire doesn't mean there gonna be like "fuck, i shouldn't of parked in that parking space 4 days ago". you should of just told him not to park there. but none-the-less, that shit was funny :lol:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Feb 28 2005, 02:33 AM
damn, you didn't even give him tell him face to face. just because someone gets a nail in thier tire doesn't mean there gonna be like "fuck, i shouldn't of parked in that parking space 4 days ago". you should of just told him not to park there. but none-the-less, that shit was funny :lol:
[post=467026]Quoted post[/post]​

if i knew which apt the guy lived in you can be damn sure there woulda been a face to face. I have had to deal with this shit since i moved in, it gets old after a while.

I do agree with Blanco, if you never even confronted this person, then it was a little harsh of you to do something as drastic as that. I would have first called your super, and asked what the options where. If that failed, I would have just confronted him, or left a note on his car. Maybe he didn't know there was assigned parking...maybe he just didn't know?

:werd:

Leave a note on his car. Maybe the apartment office told him the wrong space was his? A simple conversation or polite note would have resolved this instead of trying to pop tires or tow a car...

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 28 2005, 11:37 AM
:werd:

Leave a note on his car. Maybe the apartment office told him the wrong space was his? A simple conversation or polite note would have resolved this instead of trying to pop tires or tow a car...
[post=467114]Quoted post[/post]​

soooo true..... :bo: BUT THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY! dude you should've got a camara!

yeah that was stupid....what if he cant afford to get his car back.....thats fucked up......some one did that to me once....i found out who it was and got 4 jugs to steal all their stuff from their house....i almost culd not get my car back and it was my only car......i did not know that there was assigned parking...... i dont like people with no balls....all you have to do is tell them or tell the office...thats sad that you have to go to his wallet instead of having the balls to tell him to his face......

Originally posted by formby@Feb 28 2005, 11:56 AM
yeah that was stupid....what if he cant afford to get his car back.....thats fucked up......some one did that to me once....i found out who it was and got 4 jugs to steal all their stuff from their house....i almost culd not get my car back and it was my only car......i did not know that there was assigned parking...... i dont like people with no balls....all you have to do is tell them or tell the office...thats sad that you have to go to his wallet instead of having the balls to tell him to his face......
[post=467130]Quoted post[/post]​

350Z, and he cant afford to get it back? whatever cry me a fuckin river if thats the case. well yea the manager called me this morning and said i had no right to tow him. she said we are not on contract with a towing company, and that either they or our apts are in a lot of trouble, i wasnt sure which one. yea she said we couldnt tow, eeven thoguh there is a big ass fuckin TOW AWAY sign in the front as you enter the gates. Either way i dont give a damn, i wont pay a cent for him, and yea it cost him like $2xx to get the car back.

oh and i had to delete part of the previous posts just in case teh wrong person reads it.

you guys might think im an asshole for doing this or whatever, but trust me, after having this done atleast 7 or 8 other times by other cars, and elaving notes doesnt work, there comes a point when you gotta go a step higher. Yea i agree the tire thing was a little f'ed up, but i was angry and did it out of anger. the towing, no fuckin way i regret that.

oh yeah, and he knows which spot is his, he parked in it the first couple nights, and we all have to have these little permits that hang from the rearview mirror that says our space # on it, and yes he has one.

i would have towed him too.

you are assigned spots for a reason.

when i was in HS if we didnt park in our spots or didnt have a number badge on the rear view, your shit got towed too.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 28 2005, 02:10 PM
i would have towed him too.

you are assigned spots for a reason.

when i was in HS if we didnt park in our spots or didnt have a number badge on the rear view, your shit got towed too.
[post=467193]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: exactly my reasoning

i understand your reasoning but karma's a bitch man
lol

i can't judge as i was not there, but hopefully he doesn;t find out it was you

i hope not cuz you might wake up with all tires/windows broken.....and then youll see how funny it is when some one messes with your wallet....lol

he knows who did it, and i even signed the papers to tow the car. I dont care if he fucks with the car cause ill go about it the legal way and just file a suit with him to recover the damages. either that or hell pay for it by me beating the shit out of him. either way he has no valid reason to retaliate, he is the one that fucked up, and he payed for it, plain and simple. but yea i know people likek to retaliate, oh well, let him and see what happens is all i gotta say. :)

Alrighty... no more discussion of this on the board, regardless if you were justified in doing it or not. If you're going to keep talking about doing illegal things to his property, we can't permit it.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back