Toykio Blues With Skunk 2 Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nash

i'm not sure if the setup will work? if i change may kgmm springs to coilvers will i noticed a difference. Lately i haven't like the way my cars been riding. I seems to take bumps on the road a little harder then i would like. For example i really hate it when i feel my back end hit down a little hard, i'd like to feel a nice smooth transaction through road conditions.
The springs that are on my 99 civic coupe right now are 4 years old, and the shocks where upgraded last summers. Are the spring getting old?
Help me out i dont know what to do. I want to spend some kind of money on this but i need to do it correctly. So would the coilovers help out? and could i see myself in the same situation in a few years?does it have to do with a bump stop?
thanks

well first of all, skunks are quite a bumpy ride, so, yeah i think it's time to change the coilovers, if you can get ground controls get them, i'm pretty sure you'll get the best from it, BTW tokico's are the best man.

Ground Controls are a little more expensive than skunks. but hey, if you don't quite rely on them, try teins.

coilovers provide a lot more bump than springs.. i prefer springs.. but ground control are the best because they use eibach springs which are used widely in FIA racing.. and tokico are good for the price but not the best.. i like the koni yellows best.. anyway, just my 2 cents.. u can always just get a full coilover setup.. *tanabe sustec, ohlins, teins??*

Back