Toyota Celica GT-S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hysteric_yan

Toyota Celica GT-S
$$$$ 11000 obo!!!

Installed Options

• Driver Air Bag
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • Air Conditioning
  • AM/FM Radio
  • CD Changer
  • CD Player
  • Passenger Air Bag
  • Rear Window Defroster
  • AM/FM Stereo Cassette
  • Power Door Locks
  • Power Mirrors
  • Power Windows
  • Power Steering
  • Power Seats
  • Side Air Bag
  • Sunroof/Moonroof
  • Tinted Glass
Seller's Description and Comments

2000 Toyota Celica GT. S 6-Speed. 96,000Miles. A/C, C/C, PW, PD, P/S, Power Everything. Sunroof. CD Player, Wired for Subs. AEM Cold Air intake. Eibach Sport Springs. Polyurethane Body Kit. Euro TailLights, Custom Hood. Custom Spoiler. Carbonfiber Interior Parts, TRD Exhaust. Sounds And Runs Great, Clean Interior.!!!!!! I CHANGE THE CAR SO I TOOK OUT THE SIT BALT FROM THE BACK SIT,ALSO I HAVE A BOTTOM BLUE LIGHT AND A BLANCE , LITTLE CRUSE IN THE BUMP AND BACK MORE DETIAL PLEASE CALL! THIS IS A COOL CAR !!!

View attachment 5917
View attachment 5918
View attachment 5919

Last edited:
I think it looks goofy. Not a fan of the stickers. Or the wing. The body kit is ..OK.. Personally, I wouldn't do the black hood. I'd get carbonfiber and paint it silver. Euro lights arn't cool either.

My friend has a 2000 Celica GT. Um, it was bearly worth 7,000 4 years ago, now it's worth even less. I don't think I'd pay more than 8,000 for your car. And that's deffinatly stretchin it.

largeredtoolbo.jpg
stupid-stupid-blogs-113477

I think it looks goofy. Not a fan of the stickers. Or the wing. The body kit is ..OK.. Personally, I wouldn't do the black hood. I'd get carbonfiber and paint it silver. Euro lights arn't cool either.

My friend has a 2000 Celica GT. Um, it was bearly worth 7,000 4 years ago, now it's worth even less. I don't think I'd pay more than 8,000 for your car. And that's deffinatly stretchin it.

actully i paid a lot to buy the parts 8,000 is too low......
if you doesn't like may be the other will like it nobidy know^_^

Back