toyota diesel turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EKDRIFTER

can i use a toyota diesel turbo for a D16Y7 proyect? does it matter that the turbo came of a Diesel engine?

thanks in advance...

look shit face you ever come around here tooting your fucking horn like that i will make sure that I personally kick your fucking ass and make you drive a mug fucking mercury mystique hondano style

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 12:27 AM
look shit face you ever come around here tooting your fucking horn like that i will make sure that I personally kick your fucking ass and make you drive a mug fucking mercury mystique hondano style

What in God's name are you talking about?

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 12:27 AM

and you guys thought i was a rambling fucktard :lol:

ok - 2 problems.

homeboy #1. your avatar is fucked and prompted for a network pass.

homeboy #2. WTF are you talking about.

yeah sorry bout that post it was one of my gay friends deciding to post some bullshit and why does it keep asking me for a pw

thanks YOSHI..

if you happen to know the link to the past conversation regarding my question..please do tell...

thanks...

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Aug 26 2003, 05:27 AM

lmao

that is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

:lol:

Back