Toyota joins nascar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha...how many rednecks will want to get behind the wheel of a Camry?

"huh...a Toyoter?.....nah, we dun dont race Toyoters down hear"

I hope Toyota drivers win the next 10 nascar cups and that all the drivers are black guys from Kenya.

"Chocolatee CHACOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!111111"

in 2009 honda will be racing the new accords and nissan will be submitting the new se-r's

Apparently, theres also a rather secretive effort to have a BMW run in NASCAR in 09'. Don't know the specifics of the situation - but apparently they've been renting one or two tracks around the US for the whole day.

I'm sure nascar will put lots of rules over the toyotas holding them back in some way or another. just like in the bike races Harley VS imports Harleys has by far an upperhand in the rules.

Toyota OWNS. They're taking over Ford now. Ford is laying off around 30,000 people and closing 14 plants.

I think it's great.

But instead of the family car camry, it should be a real race car, or close to it, like the celica-GTS: oh wait, they discontinued that.

Hmm, instead of Toyota, maybe honda should've entered with their real race car, like the S2000: oh wait, they discontinued that.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I hope Toyota drivers win the next 10 nascar cups and that all the drivers are black guys from Kenya.

"Chocolatee CHACOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!111111"
:laugh: whens the last time you saw a black driver in a toyota get away from a white guy chasing him. dont you ever watch COPS

oh and heres a link for you
10 reasons why nascar doesnt have black drivers
:laughing:
That's some funny shit right there, i don't care who you are........

Back