Toyota joins nascar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

umm, i would just like to say that, i do not think that toyota would ever be able to submit the GTS nor would honda be able to submit the S2000...remeber this is stock car racing. Do you really think an S2000, a Dodge Stratus, a Ford Taurus, and a Chevy Monte Carlo are in the same class?

They have to submit the Camry because of class specifications...this is STOCK CAR racing...

thought i might clear that up...TEJAS REPRESENT!!!.....Id rock the camry, btw.

stock car?

since when are taurus's v8 350's rwd?

never.

since when are luminas v8 350's rwd?

never.

"STOCK" doesn't mean OEM.

it means its built to a stock set of class rules aimed at making all of the cars EVEN and focuses on the driver.

ohh, and
2) CAN'T WEAR HELMET SIDEWAYS.

got me rolling. all i can picture is some thug running around with his left hand pulling up his pants and his right hand grasping the dome in the duck run cuz his pants are too far down to walk any other way. lol

2007camry-front.jpg

MORE CLICK ME

Nascar does suck, but you guys are missing the big picture.

It makes money, and money is where it's at.

I know a lot of die hard domestic drivers that hate anything import because "it doesn't make america money", while everything else in their houses was imported, but they like to stick that little piece to cars :laugh:

Toyota is aiming for these people now. That's why they have factories in the U.S and that's they they are getting into carousel racing...I mean Nascar. Nascar is still one of those things that is "all-american"

Formula 1 ftw!!!!!111!!!!!11!!

+1 for WRC. Tarmac rallies are more entertaining than a whole F1 race.

Back