Toyota Supra $5500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b204dr

Well all of you know I had my car stolen- so ive been on the look out for my next car-

I found a 1994 Totoya Supra Na t top for sale for $5,500 i emailed the guy when i saw it this morning and he said the car is located in new york and currently he is in london

The vehicle is located at shipping company in NY. For the moment I'm with
bussines in London, UK.

I have signed a contract with a transportation company that will take care
of the shipping and the title transfer service of this vehicle to the buyer.
The vehicle is in their location right now waiting for me to let them know
where to ship it.
You will have a 5 day inspection period to check the vehicle and if
everything is ok with it.

If this is for real there is no way i will pass it up ill drive fly or walk my ass there to get

imma get some more information on it ! :worthy:

im not planning on staying n.a - ive just always been in love with the bodylines of supras - single turbo ! im getting 10 grand for a settlement on my car !

if you're getting 10k, you have a LOT of options.

i'd look around some more before you think too ahrd about this.

well im not really looking to drop the whole 10k on a new car- which is why this is pulling me in its direction-

i can buy a car ive wanted for a long time
and save nearly 1/2 for other expenses such as my marriage later this year
a little back up incase my morgage goes up with property taxes and all that it involves which sucks in my area cause it climbs to fast -

Look around a little. This sounds like a total scam. Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, someone would have bought it by now.

i dunno my buddy bought a 97 tt for 20k with like 90k miles.
a 94 n/a should be half that, maybe its just a really good deal. whats mileage on it?

and i know you dont plan on staying n/a, but B is right. n/a supras are slow as shit, like stock civic slow.

but hey if thats your dream car then go for it, just realize that modding it and maintenance on it will be 15x as expensive as whatever honda you had before.

mileage is at 100k but said he had the tb change as well as some other things - clutch makes noise like the pilot or throw out bearing is going out- and needs some rear bushings cause rear "squeks"
money isnt the option- i wouldnt mod for speed this time maybe some rims hre !

defenitly sounds like a scam.

have someone around that area actually go cheack it out.

If its in the NYC area I'll do it for you.. I don't have 5500 so you don't have to worry about me taking it.

Sounds like a scam to me.. Ask him what payment method he wants to go through, if its squaretrade or western union, something like that, you'll know for sure its a scam.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 21 2005, 11:41 AM
Also keep in mind - if you got your Honda stolen, just think how fast this supra will get jacked.
[post=489568]Quoted post[/post]​

This would be garage kept the civic watch beater kept ! ;)

my neighbor has a tt supra he is selling for 25k a little steep for me he has never had it stolen and leaves it driveway all year - ghey! i wouldnt do that to a supra

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 21 2005, 12:00 PM
Hmm. Still, it sounds like a total scam.

Have you checked autotrader?
[post=489573]Quoted post[/post]​

only 2 supras in my area- 20+
integras cheapest on for a 94+ 3300 for a 94 coupe ls with 130xxx miles
civics - dont want another one !

scam: I deal with a lot of lowriders, over 90% of the checks that come from Europe are fraudulent checks. The biggest scams in europe right now are checks... so imagine, once he said, I am in Europe, that killed the deal... sorry. But its most likely a scam.

There are a bunch of supras over here for way less money. You could probably fly over here and drive it back even.

maibe you should look at an sc300

arent they on the same platform as a supra?

imo they look beter then a supra

This may not be a scam. If he's got it with a shipping company in NYC, that company is Sarizer automotive - And the owner IS a Supra guy :) (Like, he developed a suspension and bushing for the Supra and MR2)

There are lots of funky things with Supra owners in NYC. There are two kinds you'll find: Complete hunks of junk or really really nice ones.

I would check it out.

-> Steve

Back