TPP has performance parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
as the title says, i have a frew performance parts going onto my 1990 Integra GS soon. i bought a Magnaflow catalytic converter with a 2.25" inlet and outlet and an Apex'i N1 style muffler with silencer. i paid $58.50 for the catalytic converter and a $47 for the muffler from eBay on both items. heres pics of them:

Magnaflow catalytic converter:
s40b55d6850932.jpg

Apex'i N1 style muffler:
s40b55d9f5cc7d.jpg

the muffler is actually the wrong one that was shipped to me. this is the actual one i purchased but the one pictured is what i originally wanted...so i aint complaining. these parts are going on soon. oh im going to get 2.25" custom bent pipe from the catalytic converter back to the muffler. it should give a little bit of power :)

:thumbsup: Hopefully it sounds good.

I hope you're gonna get a resonator between the cat and muffler. I'm just saying this because Scott (Smonkeyboy) has no resonator and an ebay muffler like that on his DA and it sounds like a swarm of bees that had the chile con carne for lunch.

Originally posted by Prowler@May 27 2004, 12:22 AM
nice. wonder what the muffler sounds like.

bbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 27 2004, 12:22 AM
I hope you're gonna get a resonator between the cat and muffler. I'm just saying this because Scott (Smonkeyboy) has no resonator and an ebay muffler like that on his DA and it sounds like a swarm of bees that had the chile con carne for lunch.

TRUTH!!!!!

its an RS-Type too, just an older model. but im not complaining, it sounds decent on the inside and i like it.

but what can you expect from a $38 muffler

It'd sound a lot better if the guy who welded up the system remembered to weld up the resonator too. :lol:

well wait till you have a car with on cat and no res with a cheap muffler :( mine sounds like ass if you get over 3000 rpms

I will say it again, I hope you are going to primer up that car soon.... :p

Back