TPS sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
want to know which way the wires on my tps sensor go. after dpfi mpfi swap. from the fron of the car lookin down on the sensor i got green on top red in the middle and yellow on the bottom, is this right?

SWITCHING THE WIRES AT THE TPS:
This pretty much explains itself, just switch the two outside wires(green/white and yellow/white) around at the TPS and then you're done this step. I used the TPS connector off the Si harness, just so that I could just match up all the wires, since the wires are already reversed on it

i know how to switch them, i bought the car from a friend who had the conversion half way done and i just wanted to know if it was right or not how it is now. the car runs but idles a little high.

if it runs now een with a sort of high idle the wires are fine u just hae to ake a slight adjustent on the throttle cable after the car is completely warm. just back off on the cable a little bit at a time. tjat should take care of the idle. if the wires were wrong then the engine would think it was full throttle at idle and indle at full throttle when u hit the pedle. hope this helps u out.

ok can anyone tell me why i keep thowin a check engine light wen i shift in to second at 8ths rpm the code is a tps but i change it ! also i check the output its at .5 closed throtle wot dosent pass 2.8 the car drive fine but wen i line up wit another car and run wit them off the line im good but at 8ths rpm check engine light comes on then i lose a lot of power i need help i got gsr obd2

Back