Track the car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

hey all
i haven't been on here in a while but i decided to stick my head in for a while. i'll try to come in here every now and again.

anyway...i wanted to throw this up incase someone is interested.

i track my car every 6-8 weeks at the local tracks in CA and NV like Cali Speedway, Willow Springs, ButtonWillow, Pahrump, etc...
the next track event i'm going to be attending is July 1-2 at Willow Springs in SoCal. I go through this group called speedventures. if anyone is interested in coming out and seeing what their car can do or just chilling PM me and check out the link.
it's pretty fun and it allows you to really learn the handling capabilities of your car.

http://www.speedventures.com/7-1-2006_event.asp

Ray whats up mang it's Jonathan I flagged the race in Torrance on Crenshaw when Robert and Shadney
were racing. I may be down to meet and go to this just depends on work I will let you know.

ray, I am way down also, but gotta get my track car done first..I'll keep in touch and hit you up about upcoming events.....I getta get back out there BAD!

oh yeah..JOHNATHAN! hey asshat! call me I have you VC powdercoated and ready to go..hit me up man...

I wish I were going... I went by WS so many times on my bike while I was living in tehachapi.

Back