1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

traction bar installed PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by lilhoffmang08, Sep 26, 2009.

1. lilhoffmang08

lilhoffmang08 New Member

i just got done installing my traction bar and i took it for a test drive and my brakes are draging(pretty bad to) it never did this before i installed it what could have i posibly did to cause this. i know that the trac bars mess with the caster of the car could that mess with the brakes or what

i need a quick answer please help
    thanks

2. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

What kind of traction bar? Did you remove the calipers for any reason? Did one of the calipers lock up?

3. lilhoffmang08

lilhoffmang08 New Member

its a k tuned trac bar ive been messing with it for the last hour and i must have had the radius rods to tight or something because i lossend them and now its fine haha couldnt figure out what the hell was going on but it looks like i got her fixed

4. 91_stylin_civic

91_stylin_civic Member

5. Korax

Korax New Member

Are you sure the noise came from the brakes? Or was it more of a noise that sounded like rubber creaking, but in a rhythm like the brakes would make? Just curious.

6. lilhoffmang08

lilhoffmang08 New Member

i guess im not sure i just know i never touched the brakes and all i did was put the trac bar on so i just dicked with the radius rod and it doesnt make the sound any more ?????

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted