Traction bars for sale. Lowered price!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CSaddict

Like it says. I have a set of traction bars for sale. Thay are new, I just made them. They fit 92-00 Civic and 94-01 Integra. Mild steel bars with swedged steel radius rods. These are black but I can paint them whatever color you wish.

wMTA3Nzk5MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I have sold many sets of these with great results. Looking for $175 shipped UPS to your door. I accept Paypal or Money order.

Thanks
David

So... do you own a company that is making these or what? I'm sort of interested in one, but I'd like to know some background on it first.

Quoted post[/post]]
So... do you own a company that is making these or what? I'm sort of interested in one, but I'd like to know some background on it first.

Im not a company. Just one person that fabricates on the side. Trying to support a family and build a car is almost impossible. This gets me some money for diapers or turbos. I have made custom Turbo manifolds for years. Now I make these when I have time. They work well and I have sold many sets to local performance shops.

Looks good to me. :thumbsup: The quality seems to be there, and I mean, how could you mess up a traction bar, I for one, cannot weld, but if you put in the effort, it can't be too hard to make some.

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks good to me. :thumbsup: The quality seems to be there, and I mean, how could you mess up a traction bar, I for one, cannot weld, but if you put in the effort, it can't be too hard to make some.

That's correct. I would rather make these than the custom manifolds. These are less time consuming and I have a 3 month old boy that needs the attention. I still make manifolds at special request but not many. These are the last 2 I made. The short tubular is for a guy in England with a Mitsubishi Colt and the Mini Ram is mine. I just have to toss a wastegate on it.

wMTEwNjAyODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

For 190 shipped, I would like you to make me one and hold until I can make payment.

Fuck a full-race Tbar, 350 + shipping.

I won't have much cash until the end of next month, I'll let you know. I can do a money order faster than Paypal, I don't like having that kind of money in there.

Bills > paychecks. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
For 190 shipped, I would like you to make me one and hold until I can make payment.

not to slam what CSaddict is doing, but Full Race bars have a lot of research and developement behind them... so... I wouldnt be slamming a very reputable company.

CSaddict - I wish you'd make em for a DA... I woudnt have minded buying them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

not to slam what CSaddict is doing, but Full Race bars have a lot of research and developement behind them... so... I wouldnt be slamming a very reputable company.

I actually was going to do CRX/EF bars and DA because of requests. I honestly haven't had the time to do the fitment. I barely have time to make these and I have a jig for these.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I never slammed Full Race, I just would rather not pay 350 PLUS shipping.

Quoted post[/post]]
I would think the ef one's are easier, the bolt traight up and down.
Not side to side.

Not true the EF is a structural piece unlike the EG/EK/DC. There is more bracing involved and a different control arm mount needed. If an EF bar breaks or bends you are fucked. If an EG style broke or bent there would be no effect on stability.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Not side to side.

Not true the EF is a structural piece unlike the EG/EK/DC. There is more bracing involved and a different control arm mount needed. If an EF bar breaks or bends you are fucked. If an EG style broke or bent there would be no effect on stability.

Same with DA's. About the DA request, I still know a few guys that may be interested, so if you make them Ill post em up for you on G2IC.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Not side to side.

Same with DA's. About the DA request, I still know a few guys that may be interested, so if you make them Ill post em up for you on G2IC.

Im still ot sure I want to go that route yet. I am going to make a new design for the next car. I got my new cross member in my CRX today and Hotrex and I fabbed up some tabs for my half core. I think I am going towards the half core fitment because I only usually frequent the turbo sights.

Bump still for sale. Accepting $175 shipped to your door UPS

vouch for one of the most honest and upstanding people i know.

and no i am not biased because we work together and build together and hes one of my best friends...

bump for dave, his stuff is solid and a excellent bargain.... ive seen it all in person, hell ive even helped him make em.

Back