Traction bars for sale! No more wheel hop!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CSaddict

This is the prototype set I just made. They fit 92-00 Civic and 94-01 Integra. I tried a new angle and it worked out well. Brings the bar up and closer to the radiator support for increased clearance on lowered cars. It is all TIG welded and uses 1/2 rod ends and Steel swedged rods for strength. I am looking for $190 shipped but will entertain offers because they were a prototype.

wMTA3Nzk5MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3Nzk5MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Thanks for looking
David

Originally posted by CSaddict@Sep 25 2005, 08:16 PM
This is the prototype set I just made. They fit 92-00 Civic and 94-01 Integra. I tried a new angle and it worked out well. Brings the bar up and closer to the radiator support for increased clearance on lowered cars. It is all TIG welded and uses 1/2 rod ends and Steel swedged rods for strength. I am looking for $190 shipped but will entertain offers because they were a prototype.

Thanks for looking
David
[post=560234]Quoted post[/post]​

looks sweet

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 25 2005, 08:22 PM-->
@Sep 25 2005, 08:16 PM

Thanks for looking
David
[post=560234]Quoted post[/post]​

looks sweet
[post=560239]Quoted post[/post]​

The last set I built for a guy, he went 11.1 on them!

looks good. im interested in the full race style and im not sure who was doing them on hmt. do you make them for a crx? im in ct so i could pick them up

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 25 2005, 08:25 PM
looks good. im interested in the full race style and im not sure who was doing them on hmt. do you make them for a crx? im in ct so i could pick them up
[post=560243]Quoted post[/post]​

I actually just bought a CRX and will be making them but if you need a set now contact BumbleZC on HMT and he will make you a set.

Originally posted by CSaddict+Sep 25 2005, 09:47 PM-->
erebunicrx
@Sep 25 2005, 08:25 PM

I actually just bought a CRX and will be making them but if you need a set now contact BumbleZC on HMT and he will make you a set.
[post=560255]Quoted post[/post]​

I just picked up a set LIKE these, avid racing traction bars, and they look almost exactly the same, it does make the frame stiffer, I havent gone to the track yet so i cannot vouch for the avid racing one's working yet, but i will go to the track soon.

Originally posted by CSaddict+Sep 25 2005, 08:47 PM-->
erebunicrx

i dont need them right now so when you make yours i'll take a look at them or just post some pics and i'll get them off you and not have to pay shipping if thats cool.

Originally posted by erebunicrx+Sep 25 2005, 08:54 PM-->
Originally posted by CSaddict@Sep 25 2005, 08:47 PM
erebunicrx

i dont need them right now so when you make yours i'll take a look at them or just post some pics and i'll get them off you and not have to pay shipping if thats cool.
[post=560260]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good.

i am also interested in one for a crx, but can you add some supports for a civic half radiator?

i test fit these on my teg. vouche for dave. we beez pumpin out quality shit up in the manchestrizzle

Originally posted by ripperbone@Sep 25 2005, 09:37 PM
for a crx, but can you add some supports for a civic half radiator?
[post=560298]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
I'm interested in these aswell.

you guys in manchester CT???? any chance on making some for the mirages? im in charlton, about 40 miles away :)

i'm interested in 2 one for an ek the other for the rex......and do they only come in black...i like red...no biggie

Back