Traction bars for sale! No more wheel hop!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can wait... but ill take 2 red ones one for the ek the other for the rex...let me know

Dammit I need to get an engineering major, seems to be a lucrative practice. Bump for a good deal, for both parties I'm sure.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Do you make em or can you make em for a 90-93 Integra? Also, add on the radiator mounts too.

Kind of important... let me know please
I do not make them for DA's. Sorry.
Can you, please. I need em. I think they are pretty similar to that of the uhm, EF. I mean shi you got that DA you are trying to sell, please fab some up real quick... I need. $175 shipped, ILl pay you.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Do you make em or can you make em for a 90-93 Integra? Also, add on the radiator mounts too.

Can you, please. I need em. I think they are pretty similar to that of the uhm, EF. I mean shi you got that DA you are trying to sell, please fab some up real quick... I need. $175 shipped, ILl pay you.
Car was sold last week. I have no mock up material and no time to bother.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Car was sold last week. I have no mock up material and no time to bother.

ill be in manchester later this afternoon... give me a call if you can i shot you a PM and my number is somewhere in this thread.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
This is sad... I would really like em. I dont want to get assraped from Full-Race...
Im gonna have to agree. your willing to make them for a marage but not a DA? Whats your reasoning. I dont even own a DA but that seems like bull.......
Who said I was making them for a mirage? Im not making them for anything else. When I have time I will make them for a CRX because I own one. Im not obligated make them for anything. I make them in my spair time in between manifolds. I dont have time to be mocking up bars for cars that wont sell more than a few types.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
This is sad... I would really like em. I dont want to get assraped from Full-Race...
Im gonna have to agree. your willing to make them for a marage but not a DA? Whats your reasoning. I dont even own a DA but that seems like bull.......
Who said I was making them for a mirage? Im not making them for anything else. When I have time I will make them for a CRX because I own one. Im not obligated make them for anything. I make them in my spair time in between manifolds. I dont have time to be mocking up bars for cars that wont sell more than a few types.

Actually, I know a few guys that would be interested. There are about 5 of us.
But, no worries.

a few? there are as many mirager's as civis guys.

if you dont want to do them, thats fine.

FWIW, if you make a set for my car, that same set will fit all 93-01 mirages, no matter coupe/sedan, or motor. you only need 1 set of measurements, 1 fitment.

Quoted post[/post]]

FWIW, if you make a set for my car, that same set will fit all 93-01 mirages, no matter coupe/sedan, or motor. you only need 1 set of measurements, 1 fitment.

yea, same for DA's. Coupes/Sedans = same... I mean I guess I'll go with the full-race unit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yea, same for DA's. Coupes/Sedans = same... I mean I guess I'll go with the full-race unit.

yeah but 3 years < 9 years. :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yeah but 3 years < 9 years. :cool:

They both have good points, all i was saying is its seemed funny to me. And its things just like that , that keep the DA and 4th gen accords down. No aftermarket support.

Back