Traction Bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Is anyone making them for a 92 Accord? Is it OK to street drive with them?

I'm not getting any wheel hop, but LOTS of spinning in 1st and 2nd. I run a softer tire at 30psi of air normally. It helps with the traction but I'd like more if I can get it :)

dont know and yes.

make your own. i was going to for my mirage, but decided against it. i may try again i the near future since i have whatever tools i need to make them.

Some point on the front of the car that's part of the strong section of the frame, and it must be in line with the pivot point of the lower control arm so that you don't bind your suspension. Mount the back end of the rod to the lower control arm. Easy. ;)

Got them taken care of!!! KMS might be making a set based on my car and a small production of them for the few boosted accords out there :) I only have to drive to OH for a few days and let them have their way with my car.

Dang, I had no idea there were places that would fabricate those...well, I guess for the right amount of $$$ you can get anything done, is he totally raping you, or is it affordable?

Hopefully it won't cost him too much. There's really not much to making a set of traction bars. You just have to get the geometry right.

Why not just get spherical bushings made? That way, you dont have to worry about anything; geometry is already correct and dont have to worry about breaking a heim joint. I know they make them for the Prelude, I'm guessing those should work on Accords

Last edited:
Back