TRADE 90 Civic HB Si COMPLETE MOTOR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

I have my old swap out of my 90 civic hatchback SI .I live in LOS ANGELES
if any body has a B18A1 calbe tranny i will trade the whole engine for the in good working order no grinds tranny also have the ECU shift linkage wich i will include engine is still going hard trust me.

EMAIL ME AT: arpee79@hotmail.com

There is a sorta bock of the engine pic on my webpage on the last picture hanging from the engine hoist: http://home.comcast.net/~arpee79/wsb/html/...ue-skip-30.html

ANY TAKERS I know some one must have a tranny laying around there that might want this ENGINE email or PM THANKS

ok i will throw any parts i have extra on top of this deal like ac for a 90 civic si
condenser,My old ZC radiator will fit a 90 civic with a B16 and ummm .......
...my original civic rims LOL there are funny looking.ANd like i said anything else i find i dont need all for a GOOD B18A1 Cable tranny from a 90 to 93 acura integra

LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY IS INTRESTED I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES

Theres nothing wrong with it i can tell the miles because i bought it as a shell as you can see an my webpage it had no cluster but a imagine it had around 130.000
i drove it for 2 months and it has BALL.Its missing some water hoses wich you would want to get new anyway and tps sensor wich they sell on ebay for 20 to 35 dollars and youll want a new clutch 60 dollars,Thats it its all there and i have lots of extra parts what kinda car are you putting this in .....Duh i imagine a 89 to 91 civic right ............email me or pm if you still intrested we can arrange for you to look at it if your near LA email arpee79@hotmail.com

shipp it where what your location i think it will cost me more for shipping then the engine and tranny put together where are you located

PM thru yahoo messenger @ arpeeseven9 thsts my yahoo ID

COme on plp i will trade this engine or i will sell the whole thing make an offer i cant refuse THANKS sorry for keeping my thread alive JUST TRYING TO TRADE OR SELL THIS ENGINE IM IN NEED OF B18A TRANNY

Back