1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MO trade 93 s10 bagged with suicid doors

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by iheartmycivics, Aug 11, 2009.

1. iheartmycivics

iheartmycivics New Member

ok this is a 1993 s10 it is bagged with a triangulated 4 link in the rear with bag on bar set at a 2:1 ratio get hella lift. it has suicid door control arms in the front to lay out on a 22 in wheel. has re7's in front and re8's in rear slam bags. has 1/2 in smc valves 1/2 push toconnect fittings 1/2 line 8 gallon 8 port tank powder coated white to match control arms. has 1 viaiar 380c on it but have a second to go with it. as u can see in the pic it has a custom back half frame was cut off after cab and rebuilt. it also does not have a bed on it,i have one just didnt really want to hack it up yet, lol. the truck needs wheels a seat and a battery to be able to drive but will start right up with no prob and drive. the drivers door lower suicid door brackter broke it just needs welded back on
    i am looking to trade this truck for a b swap for my eg, i prefer b16a but no ls swaps and want a jdm swap if i can.
    i need the complete change over motor trans axles mounts and linkage
    anyone interested let me know
    5737035200 text only i work a lot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. iheartmycivics

bump

3. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

dude, it's only been a few hours. it's not even a honda. don't expect a super fast sale. you don't need to bump it already.

4. 92stoccord

92stoccord Big Member VIP

Uhg, I miss mine. I've gotta get myself another one.

5. iheartmycivics

well here it is this is a dope ass truck just needs some work

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted